Chapter 33 ~ Different dimension

Start from the beginning

Lillie breathed when she saw it and Ash said, "Is that..."

"Yes, it is," Gladion finished his sentence and Lillie exclaimed, "Mom! What has that monster done to her!?"

It seemed that the Ultra Beast had partially merged Lusamine into itself. Lusamine's legs hung outside the Beast, but the rest of the body was inside the transparent head of the Beast. Lusamine's blond hair had turned purple and the Ultra beast itself seemed to have grown and turned darker.

Gladion growled and Ash said, "We have to save her. And quickly!" "But how?" Serena asked and then Solgaleo roared.

Upon hearing the roar, Lusamine's eyes burst open and she shouted, "No! No! Go away!" Her voice echoed in the unnaturalness of the place and Lillie and Gladion looked confused.

Then Silvally growled and Lillie's confused look became determined. "Don't worry, mom, I'll save you!" she exclaimed and set out to run towards her mother and the Ultra beast that had merged with her.

"Lillie, what are you doing?!" Gladion exclaimed and set off to run after Lillie. "That's dangerous!"

"But mom is in trouble and needs to help!" Lillie shouted back and Ash also left to run after her and Serena of course followed Ash.

Lusamine/Ultra beast clearly did not like Lillie's plan, as it spun and swung its tentacles and plunged many sharp rocks that formed the wall between the rescuers and her.

Suddenly, sharp spikes protruded from the front of the rescuers as well, and one of them was to pierce Lillie. "Watch out!" Ash exclaimed and snatched Lillie away just in time.

"Umbreon, use Dark Pulse!" exclaimed Gladion and Umbreon plunged its move towards the spikes that exploded when Dark Pulse hit them.

Then the rocky wall exploded and the road to Lusaminen/Ultra beast was free again. The rest of the gang also came to them and Mallow asked, "What is that Ultra beast going to do to Lillie's mother?"

"Mom's powers are sucked empty if they merge," Gladion said quietly and Serena shivered.

"That's horrible!" she exclaimed and Gladion said, "I don't know for sure, but it's one possibility."

"Then we don't have time to waste!" said Ash and ran towards the Lusamine/Ultra beast.

However, it flew farther and Mallow said, "It's escaping!" "Yeah and if we go after it, it's probably going to defend itself," Kiawe exclaimed and Ash stopped.

"Go away!" Lusamine shouted. "I don't want you here, go away!" She closed her eyes, which had changed from bright green to cloudy yellow, and looked suffering.

"I have studied and thought about this for a long time, and when I finally get to experience this connection, I do not want to you block it!" Having said that, she turned and set out to hover away, leaving behind a path made up of floating rocks.

"Hey! Wait!" Ash exclaimed and started running after her. Pikachu and Serena followed him and Lillie exclaimed, "No! Mom!" Then she also left to run after Lusamine and the rest of Alola's gang followed.

"What's wrong with her?" Lana thought aloud as they ran after Lusamine and Kiawe said, "Maybe that creature rule her."

"Maybe, but there's truth involved," Gladion said. "Mom has always studied Ultra beasts and her biggest wish has been to get in touch with one. Now that wish has come true."

"Literally," muttered Sophocles, and Kiawe exclaimed, "But that creature is trying to merge her!"

"Maybe, but mom doesn't think so. She thinks she's got a new toy and doesn't want to part with it. She probably sees us as a threat trying to take the toy away and she doesn't like it!"