She took Lizzie far away from the building, to a place no one could here her discussion. "What's so important that you dragged me away from my break?" Lizzie asked as she looked to her watch, watching the time tick away.

     "I want you to take out the board of directors." She said with the same casualness as talk about the weather.

     "What? No!" Lizzie practically shrieked as the information hit her.

     The Handler ignored the outburst  and continued on, "There's not many other options, and I know you're loyalty is always switching."

     "That's not- What about Five?" Lizzie suggested, while trying to wrap the conversation up.

     The Handler's eyes lit up as she saw her plan begin to take form, she pursed her lips in intrigue, "That could work, but we'd have to locate Five."

     Lizzie recalled a folder she saw on one of her coworkers desks the other day, "Lucky for you, I happen to know exactly where he is."

     She made it back to her desk just in time for Herb to tell her that she had to go to AJ's office. Lizzie sighed and made her way over to the Fishbowl's office. The Handler was right about Lizzie, she loved to sass authority figures. She liked to follow rules, but only the ones she agreed with which often got her in trouble with her superiors.

     She'd been in that office many times, it was very bland now that the Handler's items were removed. AJ signaled for her to sit in front of him at his desk.

     "I have a special project for you." Lizzie sighed, she had moved to case management to avoid stuff like this. She gave him a look that indicated that he could go on, "I want you to keep an eye on the Handler, do what you have to, but make sure she doesn't do anything like 743."

     7-4-3 the numbers she grew to keep hidden inside her mind, she had learned about the mission when she started back up again at the commission she had went through back logs of most impressive missions, most being Five's, and stumbled upon 743. She was absolutely horrified, her intentions of looking through the back logs was to be a better agent (as she had stopped for almost a decade).

     She nodded back with a very serious look on her face, "I will preform this task as swimmingly as possible." If someone told an eighteen year old Lizzie that a Goldfish would give her a glare so hard that she felt fear, she would laugh like they told the funniest joke of all time.

      AJ cleared his throat, "Very good, thank you Miss Hutchinson."

      Once on the other side of the closed door she let out a large sigh, she really needed to figure out where her loyalties lay.

     "So Elizabeth, where's Five?" The Handler asked as Lizzie came marching towards her with copies of many files.

     Lizzie handed over the files, watching as the Handler went over them. "1963, along with his other living siblings. I'm not sure if the ghost is with them..."

     The Handler cleared her throat, "First I need to handle some important affairs and then you and I can go to 1963." Lizzie had no choice (from both AJ and the Handler) but to agree. "Fantastic! See you in a bit Elizabeth."

     Lizzie watched as the Handler walked away filled with ambition, she was definitely not going to be prepared for whatever came next.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

lmao I know it's not november but ooo I updated.

this act is only going to have six-8 chapters (no I'm not killing her off, it's just Lizzies storyline this season won't be that involved with the main plot for most of it)

also im still working on the drunk klaus vers. of Lizzie and Jackie, it's taking a while because I want it to be perfect

if you like Harry Potter, Legends of Tomorrow, or Stranger Things check out my other books, I also have another Umbrella Academy Book Coming in November that's up right now