Laying sideways with his head back across your spread legs, his mouth immediately dives into work, licking and sucking at your core. He hums at the way you pull his hair, every ounce of coherent thought suddenly disappearing from your brain.

"Spence," you whimper as he slings an arm over your lower stomach, keeping you in place. He's devouring you with aggression, like a starved lion finally catching a gazelle, though each periodic soft kiss to your clit radiates his love. "We-oh fuck-we really need to finish talking."

"Then talk," he murmurs against you, mouthing at your thigh and sliding two fingers into your pulsating hole. "Tell me what you feel, sweet girl. Be vulnerable with me."

"I want to be with you," you manage to croak out, blushing at the way his head turns to make eye-contact. His fingers don't stop moving, but slow down in their sensual massage of your sensitive inner walls. "But I don't want to get transferred units. So I guess, fuck, I guess we can't tell the team."

"I want to be with you too," he replies, thumbing your clit. His head is resting back on your thigh, eyes locked into yours as his fingers work you masterfully. Leave it to Spencer Reid to be able to hold a coherent conversation while playing you like a fiddle.

"I'm s-sorry I got mad about the JJ thing," you say weakly. "I was, yes right there, being insecure and not thinking."

"Pretty girl," he tuts, a smirk on his face as his eyes flicker to his fingers expertly moving inside you. He feels that you're close, looking up admirably at you as your hips wriggle and eyelids flutter. "You're mine. The only one I want. Don't ever doubt that, okay? Now let go for me."

"I'm yours," you repeat breathlessly, your orgasm washing over you with one firm press to your g-spot. He increases the pressure on your clit, thumbing in circles before adding a third finger and pumping relentlessly through your orgasm. You cry out in surprise, the overstimulation making your head spin as he keeps going, arm slinging back over your torso to keep you still. "Fuck Spencer, it's too much, fuck please I-"

"If you want me to stop use the safe word," he says, not easing up. "Otherwise, shut up and take it."

His shift in demeanor sends a bolt of lightning though your system, your entire body tensing and mind seemingly detaching from your body. Tears prick around your eyes, never had you been so sensitive and stimulated, but you didn't want him to stop. The feeling was overwhelming, leaving you breathless and a whiny mess - but you trust him with your body in the same way you trust him with your heart. Completely.

"Spencer," you whimper as you come down, his hand still expertly moving and bringing you back up the mountain toward another release. He's whispering praise and loving sentiments, eyes intently locked on your blissed out face. "G-gonna cum again."

"That's right, you are," he states simply, a grin on his face as you clench around him again, squirming frantically as your eyes screw shut. "Open your fucking eyes. I want you to look at who's making you feel this good."

You obey shakily, your eyes connecting as you reach your second high in just a short period of time, his relentless movements finally coming to a halt as your writhing body pulls away from him. Even the simple act of withdrawing his fingers forces a whimper from your lips, thighs clenching together as he moves to kiss you tenderly.

"Still doubt you're mine?" he asks, the cocky demeanor never failing to surprise you in the best of ways. You shake your head, cupping his face as his lips meet yours. The two of you explore each other's mouths for a few minutes, pulling back occasionally to make sickly sweet eye contact and whisper deliberate "i love you"'s. Spencer's hand travels back to your sensitive core, a low chuckle omitting against your neck at the way you twitch in response. "I think you can give me one more, sweet girl. What do you think?"

You nod shyly, still overstimulated but desperate to feel him inside of you. He kisses the tip of your nose, leaning back onto his heels and tugging his shorts down, kicking them onto the floor along with his tight black boxers. You go to move onto your hands and knees, assuming it's what his dominant persona wants, but he stops you.

"Wanna see your beautiful face," he comments, stroking your hairline as he lines up at your entrance, unsurprisingly already hard and leaking pre-cum. Spencer wastes no time setting a pace, hardly giving your sensitive hole a second to adjust. "That's it, my sweet girl, I can already feel you pulsing around me. Always so responsive to my touch, huh? Who do you belong to?"

"Y-you," the words are shaky, but the way you look into his eyes tells him you mean them. He nods in approval, snapping his hips even harder and moving a hand to cup your cheek. "Fuck, Spencer it's so good."

"Yeah?" he asks, voice condescending. He grips your jaw and brings his thumb to your mouth, groaning when you suck on the digit. "Good girl. Taking me so well. You're squeezing so hard I'm not gonna last much longer, Y/N"

"I'm close too," you whimper, teetering on the edge and finally succumbing to your third orgasm of the night. Spencer follows closely behind, burying his face in your neck and releasing with a guttural grunt, movements slowing before he pulls out. You both sit in silence for a second, the room filled with ragged breaths and mumbled curses until you finally speak. "Wow."

"God, I love you," he responds, turning over. "I love you and I don't want to leave this safe little island because there are no distractions. No bureau suits telling us we can't be together in the same unit."

"So do we just pretend we aren't?" you ask. It's not ideal, surely you'd rather be able to proudly claim each other and kiss on busy streets and dance at galas - but reality isn't always kind.

"I guess so," he settles a hand on your cheek, thumbing softly. "For a little bit, at least. But don't get me wrong, Y/N, you're my girlfriend. We just need to pretend this ends when we get back to Quantico."

"This seems like a terrible idea," you chuckle, bringing your hand to his head, toying with his soft strands of hair. He looks away for a moment, tongue darting out partially before pursing his lips**. His eyes show a flicker of realization at your words, and you can tell his beautiful mind is working quickly to weigh out the options. You know there aren't many, so you lean forward, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "But it's worth a shot to keep you, as you know, my boyfriend."

The word seems insufficient to describe all that Spencer Reid means to you. He's not some juvenile fling, made up of butterfly kisses and picnics in the park. He's the one who checks on you in the middle of the night because he knows you hate thunder. He's the one who you trust enough to tell about your past, the good bad and the ugly. He makes you hit the highest of highs and has the potential to make you feel the lowest of lows.

He's everything. 

"I know it's not the best option, and I don't even know for sure if they'd transfer you," he thinks out loud. "It would be the most likely response just due to policy, but I'm not sure. But that can't happen because you're too valuable to the team. And I couldn't stand not seeing you every day and-"

"Spence, you're rambling," you giggle. "It'll be fine. Okay? Let's just enjoy the time we have here, and if the team asks our plan is to keep it on the island. The less they know the better."

"And we'll just figure out the rest as we go?" He asks. You nod uncharacteristically. Going with the flow was never a strong suit for either of you. But there's no better choice. What they say is true, you think, fierce love makes you do things that you never thought possible.

"I love you," you say again, as if he ever had a doubt in his mind. He returns the sentiment, holding you close in his arms.

You sigh against the bare skin of his shoulder, relaxing into his embrace. There's no real plan. No end in sight or concrete outcome. Something that would've driven you crazy just weeks ago. But laying in the arms of the man you love, sticky bodies tangled together and whispers of fierce devotion being exchanged, being powerless doesn't bother you in the slightest.