~~~

"Why the hell do I have to go with you to see those damn extras?"He asked following you as he got out the car

"They're your class if anything I'm the one tagging along"

"It's too soon for another one of those dumbass class get togethers"

"That's because it isn't one. This is something that they asked us to come to and we were already out today so why not stop by. Plus I don't want to seem extra rude unlike you"

You reached the door to Todoroki and Momo's house and knocked. About a minute passed before the door opened with Momo on the other side.

"Hey Y/n, Bakugo"

"Hey Momo"

"Ponytail"

"Come in we've been waiting on you"She said moving to the side allowing the both of you to walk in

After getting in you saw that her house was decorated with a color scheme of yellow. You saw people placing gift bags on a table and Momo was leading you to a certain spot.

"Uh Momo what's going on?"You asked confused because her house didn't usually look like this

"Isn't it obvious? We decided to host a baby shower for you, you guys can sit here"She told you and Katsuki

You both sat down and watched as she caught everyone attention.

"Okay so as you can see our guest of honor have made it so let's get on with this baby shower"

There were a bunch of games played that majority of the boys played in to compete. Katsuki being himself did everything in his power to win no matter how embarrassing. Then you opened all of your presents and there were a lot. In all it was a pretty fun party and now you were talking to the girls.

"So how has life been?"You asked them since you haven't been able to see them often

They all gave you different versions of "good" "nothing new" or "the usual". That was until Kyoka spoke.

"Horrible, I hate being pregnant. My life had become used to hero work but I can't do any of that now"

"I understand you but look at the bright side. In the end you get your baby and you'll eventually go back to work"

"That's so far from now"

"I know but it'll be a breeze"

"What's been up with you?"Mina asked

"So don't be mad at me for not keeping you up to date, but I moved in with Katsuki and I've been living with him for a month"

"And the relationship?"Toru questioned

"We're dating"

"How could you not tell us this? How long has it been?"Ochaco spoke

"A month"

"I can't help but wonder how he asked"Tsu stated

"Yea what words did he say? Where were you when he asked?"Toru continued