Chapter 7: Confession?

Y/N POV:

It was getting late so the girls and I decided to wrap up. "Okay girls, I think I'm going to head out. Bye~" I waved and walked towards the door.

"Wait! Let's take a picture first!" Esther said. She took out her phone. 

          "Do you want me to take it for you guys?" I asked.

"What do you mean? You're gonna be in it too," she replied. Oh. "Okay everyone gather around," she said. Yu Yan was already sitting at the end of the bed, so I decided to get behind her. I got on my knees and wrapped my arms over her shoulder. I leaned forward. My face right next to hers. 

"Everyone say cheese; 1,2,3," Esther said. I squished my cheek against Yu Yan's, while Yu Yan did her signature peace sign. "Okay another one," she said. This time I faced Yu Yan and puckered my lips pretending to kiss her cheek. I heard her giggle. Esther snapped the picture and showed it to us. "Awww look at Yu Yan and Y/N so cute," Shaking said. I blushed. I decided to head out, but before I could open the door, Kiki grabbed my hand.

"Wait. Can you walk me to my room?" she gave me the puppy eyes. How could I say no to her?

          "Of course I can," I smiled. We walked hand in hand. I hope no one sees. Kiki's room was two doors away from mine. "Okay, we made it. Goodnight, Ki," I said. 

"Wait. Do you wanna sleep in my room, tonight?" she asked. 

           "Ki, we literally sleep in the same bed at home. Don't you want to have a bed to yourself?" I laughed. 

"Well, yeah, but I won't have anyone to cuddle," she pouted. There she goes again UwU. "How about until I fall asleep and then you can leave?" she swung my arm back and forth. Gosh, I'm so soft when it comes to her.

          "Okay, I guess~" I smiled. She smirked and dragged me into her room. I sat on the bed while she did her nightly routine. Once she was done, we turned off the light and laid under the covers; the city lights shining through the curtains. I leaned my head on her shoulder. 

"So, what did you and Yu Yan do out on the balcony?" she suddenly asked. 

          "Oh, nothing. Just talked and caught up," I replied. 

"Oh..." she trailed off. I raised an eyebrow.

            "Why are you asking? Are you jealous it wasn't you out there with me instead," I turned to hug her waist. 

"No," she turned her head. Our faces inches apart. I looked into her eyes. Wow, I will never get over how gorgeous they are. She slowly leaned in and kissed my lips. I could feel my cheeks getting red. "You're blushing," she teased.

          "Psshh, no I'm not. How can you tell it's dark?" I scoffed. 

"Yes, you are~" she pinched my cheeks. 

          "Arrghh, nuh uh. Let's go to sleep," I said and laid my head on her chest. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around me. 30 minutes later I felt her grip loosen. Light snores left her lips. How cute~ I slowly slid out her embrace trying not to wake her up. I admired her face. Aw, such a sleepy baby. "Goodnight, Ki," I whispered and kissed her forehead. I walked out of her room and into mine. I laid in my bed about to fall asleep when my phone chimed. Who is texting me so late? I checked my phone and it was Yu Yan. 

Are you asleep yet?

No. Why?

Can we talk?