Chapter 3: Moving In?

Y/N POV:

It was another day of packed schedules. The girls had more photoshoots and commercial filmings. We were wrapping up their last schedule when I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Y/N? I am from BeiTing Hotel (I made this up snfjdjf)  and I'm sorry to inform you that our hotel had a plumbing problem and the hotel is currently flooded."

"What?! Flooded?!" The girls turned to look at me.

"Yes. If you could please come by and retrieve your belongings, we would like to compensate for the damage."

I pinched my nose bridge and shook my head. "Yeah, that'll be fine. I'll be there in about 30 minutes." I hung up the phone and the girls came up to me.

"Is everything okay?" Esther asked.

"Yeah, it's just that my hotel is flooded and now I have to find somewhere else to stay," I scrolled on my phone looking for a last-minute hotel room.

"You can stay with us and it'll be easier on Mr. Li," Xiaotang said.

"No, it's fine. I can find a hotel room. I don't want to bother you guys," I said as I kept scrolling on my phone. All of a sudden someone yanked my phone out of my hand.

"Nope, you are staying with us. Now let's go get your things," Kiki linked her arms with mine and dragged me to the car. I turned to look back at the rest of the girls. The word "HELP" written all over my face. The girls just shrugged and followed us to the car. In the corner of my eye, I could see a smirk form on Yu Yan's face.

After I gathered my things from the hotel, we headed for the house. "Kiki, can I have my phone back now?" I begged.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she chuckled. She handed me my phone. I tried to grab it but she held on to it pretty tight.

"Xu Jiaqi, let go. I'm not going to run away," I jokingly narrowed my eyes at her. She looked at me with puppy eyes and obediently released her grip.

Once we got to the house, I unloaded my things from the car. "Do you need help?" Yu Yan asked, but before I could reply she grabbed my luggage. 

"Okay, I guess I do," I giggled. We started to walk up to the house when Kiki came up from behind me and draped her arms on my shoulder.

"Y/N! I'm so excited you're staying with us!" she clung on to me. I shook my head.

"Kiki, it's just for one night until I can find another hotel," I chuckled. We made our way into the house and I set my things in the living. "I can just sleep on the couch," I told the girls.

"No no no that will be uncomfortable," Anqi said.

"Yeah, your back will hurt the next morning," Shaking said.

"You can sleep with me," Kiki grinned and link our arms.

"No no no it's okay. I don't want to be a bother to anyone," I refused the offer.

"Come onnnnn Y/N. Pleasseeeeee," Kiki begged. Ugh, she looks so cute I couldn't help but say yes.

"Okay, I guess since you begged," I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Yayyyy!" Kiki clapped. She grabbed my luggage and ran upstairs.

"Kiki, don't run! You'll hurt yourself!" I followed behind her. This kid.