𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

The blank panther released the arm onto the floor trying to avoid the panic of his club members, his head began to shake rapidly side to side, " No, I didn't.. " Aoba and Bill pushed through the members, making their way to their feline friend.

" Herbivores stay back. " The eagle announced trying to keep everyone calm but failed.

The tiger stepped towards the panther with his arms held up, " Just calm down, Tao. "

The anteater began to breath heavily, sobbing miserably as he muttered incoherent audible words. Tao turned to (Y/n) shaking her body rapidly back and forth,

" You saw that, right? That was an accident, you've got to believe me. "

The striped feline grabbed the black panther into a lockhold, " Get the fuck off her. " He grunted as Tao resisted only his hold and he continued to yell, " Stop it. Calm down, they're all scared. "

Legoshi reaches to his girlfriend who remained silent and stoic of the situation, ran to Kibi, removing her hoodie and started to cover his form to hide any evidence. " We need to take Kibi immediately to the hospital. "

" It's going to be okay, can you breathe? " Kibi began to mumble about his arm.

There was a rumor about the academy that once every five years, it's not uncommon for a carnivore to rip a herbivore's leg or arm off by accident.

Carnivores were taught to control their strength when they were little. But sometimes, they get carried away. That's why all hospitals are required to have programs for replantation. The success rate of limb reattachment surgeries are quite high.

Kind called on Legoshi to take him to the infirmary which the wolf immediately agreed to, picking up the small herbivore. " Stay here, (Y/n). "

His girlfriend was about to protest but he gave her a stern gaze held with distrust.
She knew exactly why.

But he wasn't a saint either.

" Place my hoodie against his shoulder wearily, pressure needs to be light- just enough to slow blood loss. " (Y/n) stated abruptly, receiving a nod from her boyfriend and she pointed to the limb, " Someone needs to take the arm, it will be needed for the replantation. "

Riz pushes through the crowd, " Okay, I'll hold it for you. I should cover it too- it's best that no one sees it. " He announced and Legoshi nodded as a 'thank you'.

Legoshi and (Y/n) locked eyes with each other then he ran out of the club room with the bear following behind.

" How did you know all that..? " Ellen questioned, remotely suspicious on how the female carnivore knew so much.

(Y/n)'s chest rose up and down, cautiously taking heavy breaths from the circumstances that had occurred. Her (eye color) hues bored into the zebra's,

" Are you naturally that fucking nosey? "

Ellen was taken back from the canine's outburst, " Since you can't ever mind your own fucking business, my father is a fucking doctor. Since you are always curious about my damn life what else do you want to fucking know? "

The striped herbivore stepped back, " How can people like you. "

" The same reason people don't like you. I atleast know when to stay in my fucking lane. " She barked back.