🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋

Start from the beginning

Cleophee suddenly said as Y/n looked up, his eyes widening as his drunk face filled with shock at what he saw before him.

Cleophee stood there with her tongue out as she began to strip teased Y/n.

[Lewd Imaging×2]-->

Cleophee: "Like my tits? These puppies have gotten me in some trouble in the past. But it wasn't like It was my fault though, hehe!"

Y/n: "Holy shit, not gonna lie, I could suffocate in those and die happy. Now, keep on stripping Cleo!"

Cleophee: "Haha! Yes Sir, N/n~!"

Cleophee said as she slwoly began pulling down her panties, revealing her shaven legs and glistening pussy with a tuft of golden hair as she held up her shirt with her mouth.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Cleophee then gripped her shirt and lifted it up and off over her head. She then stretched her arms over her head before holding them behind her head, moving sensually like a dancer as she stood there showing off her body.

[Lewd Imaging×2]-->

Cleophee: "Like my body, baby? *Hic!* Cause it needs you... I need you."

Y/n chuckled as he threw off the last piece of his clothing to another side of the room as he walked up to Cleo with a smile on his face, caressing her cheek and pulling her forwards into another deep kiss. Y/n caressed her body while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Their tongues wrestling with eachother in their mouths, Y/n quickly dominating Cleophee as she submitted to the Suit. The two then pulled apart, much to Cleo's displeasure.

Cleophee: "Mmmaahh~! Don't stop~"

Y/n: "Don't worry my little Cra, cause a part of me need you too."

Y/n said as Cleophee chuckled, causing the Cra to get down on her knees as she gripped Y/n's shaft, pumping it as she looked up at Y/n hungrily with her mouth wide open and her tongue out ready to lap at his dick. She rubbed her own pussy, the slickness of it dripping off as she pulled the finger away.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Cleophee: "Haaa~! So thick and long~! *Hic!* This thing's gonna ruin me~! *Hic/Moan!*"

Y/n: "Sorry, *Hic!* But I lost my warning label, but I'll tell you this much. It's not just a Choking Hazard, but *Hic* using it may ruin you for everyone but me."

Cleophee continued to pump Y/n's member with a smile as stared up at Y/n with a drunk face and lust filled eyes.

Cleophee: "Oh don't worry, as long as I get to have you, I'm fine with the Risks."

Cleophee before she started to lick and suck on Y/n's balls. She then licked up Y/n's shaft from the very base all the way up to the head. The Cra then grew a smug look on her face before she began sucking on the tip, teasing it as she sucked on the sensitive membrane. Y/n then glared down at Cleo as he let out a lust filled growl, but he then suddenly stopped and smirked at Cleo, confusing her, but only for a moment, before Y/n grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat, making her gag on his dick.

[Lewd Imaging×2]-->

Y/n then smiled as he began roughly guiding Cleophee, forcing her face to take more and more of his cock with each bob of her head, until her nose touched the very base. Once she was at the base, Y/n kept her there for a moment and she continued to gag on the Suit's cock, before she started to lick all around his loins, lapping at his member all around. Y/n then gripped Cleophee by her long ears, making the Cra moan on the Suit's member as Y/n pulled her head back by them, before he began thrusting into Cleophee's mouth, face fucking the Cra with a lust filled smiled on his face, drool dripping out the side of his mouth as a more animalistic side of his drunk mind took over his wasted body. Meanwhile, Cleophee was in bliss, fingering her pussy as Y/n skull fucked her from tip to base, tip to base, over and over. Cleo's saliva covered her oen face and Y/n's crotch as he started to thrust into her faster and faster.