🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Well, *Hic!* As a great Me once said, *Hic!* "Great God Suit! I know that having Relations with Cras is a Sin- *Hic!* BUT I'M NOT GONNA STOP SINNING ANYTIME SOON!""

Y/n then quickly wrapped his arms around Cleophee's waist, before he pulled the Cra close as he slammed his lips onto Cleophee's, pulling the Cra girl into a deep kiss. Cleophee's eyes widened for a moment, before she quickly grabbed the back of Y/n's head and pulled him deeming into the kiss. The two of them pulled away from the kiss to take a breath, a string of their saliva connecting their tongues as they were pulled out of eachother's mouths.

Cleophee: "*Pant Pant* I... I think I'm... in love with you-*Hic!*"

Y/n: "Not gonna lie-*Hic* Ev-... Cleo. You make my Dead Heart, Beat.*Hic!*"

The drunk Y/n and Cleophee then laughted together. Spining eachother around for a moment... before the two of them fell, destroying a Table... or 5...

《Timeskip》

*THUD!*

Y/n: "MMMMPH~! Such a good Cra! *Hic!*"

Cleophee: "MMMMH~! Haaa~! *Hic!* This feels so good! More! More~!"

Inside of a Pandawa Inn room, Y/n and Cleophee rushed in, with Y/n pinning Cleophee to the wall, holding her wrists above her head as the two of them made out roughly and passionately. Cleophee was grinding herself on Y/n's leg, while Y/n began to rub and message Cleophee's left breast with one of his hands. Cleophee continued to rhythmically grind her crotch on Y/n's leg, as she began to glaze Y/n's leg with her love nectar. Y/n then pulled away from the kiss, leaving Cleo and him waiting their, panting. Cleophee panted heavily as she stared into Y/n's eyes, both of them in a deep haze of lust.

Cleophee: "What are you gonna do to me, huh? Your dainty, waiting, Cra Girl?"

Y/n: "Hehehe! Oh I'm about to turn your legs into jelly!"

Cleophee: "Aaahh~! Haaaaa~!"

Y/n let go of Cleo's wrists and began to slowly and carefully trace his hands down the sides of Cleophee's chest and stomach. The Cra moaned as Y/n nibbled, bit, and kissed Cleophee's neck, quickly giving the girl a hicky as he bit her collar. Y/n gripped Cleophee's ass as he pulled her even closer, rubbing her crotch on his leg as he pulled her closer. Cleophee hugged Y/n close to her as he continued to bit, lick and kiss the Cra girl.

Cleophee: "I thou- Haa~! Thought you would be, Ahhh~ Mmmhh~! A lot rougher with me?"

Y/n: "You want me to get rougher?"

Y/n then rubbed Cleophee's pussy lips, causing her to hold back a loud moan as she nodded her head.

Y/n: "Then how about we get these clothes off and you get on your knees?"

Cleophee: "Takin charge now, hu- HAAAH~!"

Cleophee was about to say when Y/n suddenly stuck his finger someway in her pussy, making Cleo moan and cut her off.

Y/n: "You of all people should know that ever since the way, Suit's always Dom Cras."

Cleophee: "HeHeHe! Good~!"

Y/n then backed off a bit and started to strip off his clothes, until he suddenly stopped.

Cleophee: "Oh N/n~!"

《The King's Court of Past And Future》 [One-Shot Book!]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara