"i got it" i walked to him kneeling down infront of him as he continued to cry. "Kendrick" i said sternly as his sobs broke through his chest.

"i wanna go home!" he cried. "i want mommy!" i sighed pulling him to me hugging him as i listened to his cries.

"you been so strong, Kenny. we'll be home before you know it. i'm gonna go get mommy okay? but you gotta promise you gon be strong for me" i rubbed his back. "i promise i'll bring mommy back to you"

i pulled away looking at him as his breathing hitched.

"kenny" i wiped his tears. "stop crying. i'll be back and so will mommy" he began to calm down. "i love you ight?"

"i love you too, Daddy" he sniffled.

"wipe them tears. i'll be back" i leaned up kissing his cheek. "go back to bed and i'll be back before you know it" he nodded.

- Vanessa Valor -

- Vanessa Valor -

"hey pretty" Lawrence smirked walking into the hotel room. "how you been in here?"

"obviously horrible since you tied me up!" i groaned tugging on the ties that tied my hands to the bed post.

"attitude?" he furrowed his eyebrows going into a drawer. "might have to teach you a lesson for what you pulled today" he shook his head. "trying to get away from daddy, huh? for what? that trash ass boyfriend of yours?"

"he's not trash! he treats me better then you ever have" i said sternly as he pulled out a small knife making my eyes widen.

"oh?" he chuckled coming over to me. "your gonna regret talking back to me" he leaned down to my ear.

⚠️⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING! If your easily triggered, the rest of this chapter might trigger you. please don't read if you are triggered easily ⚠️⚠️

i shoved a cloth in my mouth making me whine as he tied it behind my head keeping it there.

"ima need you to stay quiet. since you wanna be all loud and shit. try not to make a lot of noise. this gon hurt" he chuckled before i felt him cut through my wrist making me scream into the cloth as i felt the blood drip down my arm as he continued to cut other spots.

please god.. i'm begging you.

once he was done, he left me to bleed. he took the cloth out of my mouth before he left the hotel room as i began to feel nauseous.

he brought us to one of those run down hotels since we're "laying low".

i want roddy.

i want my babies.

i wanna go home 😩!

why do i always have to suffer like this? what did i do to deserve this shit?..

i heard what sounded like gunshots go off outside making me gasp and jump up but quickly crying in pain as the cuts started to hurt even more.

i heard yelling and a few knocks came at the door before it busted open making me scream and close my eyes bringing my knees up scared of what men of lawrence's would come through the door.

"We found her!" my eyes opened as i watched 5 cops come through the door. the girl came to me cutting off the zip ties cringing at my arms.

"sit up" she helped me sit up. "i needa first aid kit!" she yelled at the door as 2 cops left the room leaving the 3 in the room.

"h-he's gonna come back!" i panicked.

"no he won't. he's not gonna bother you anymore" she said as one of the officers set a first aid kit down on the bed. "this might sting" she sighed as she cleaned my wounds.

i'm numb.

i'm so fucking numb it's unbelievable.

"m-my fiancé" i looked back up at her. "where is he"

"he's gonna meet us at the hospital baby. we wanna make sure your okay. can you tell me what he did to you this past week?" she asked as she wrapped my arms up to stop the bleeding. "you'll need stitches"

"he.. he raped me. he raped me multiple times and he beat me" i sighed looking down feeling my tears come.  "he beat me really bad but honestly.. i can't even feel anything anymore" i sniffled. "it's happened way to many time"

"come on, ma'am" she sighed helping me up. "we're gonna get you to the hospital and let your fiancé know your safe"

as she led me out, i saw the cops circling the place with tape.

and on the floor, laid lawrence's motionless body.