The Sexual Ressurrection

Jesus was walking down the sandy gravelly path, whilst listening to 100 gecs singing along with the lyric, "Bet my money on a stupid horse, I lost that So I ran out to the track to get my cash back I just gotta leave this place with a big bag So I found the fuckin' jockey and I grabbed that (pick it up) Pushed him down to the ground and I punched him in his face (in his face) Yeah, I stole his phone, that put him in his place (in his place)"[20:47]As he was singing to the holy hymn, he accidentally bumped into Judas dropping his Iphone 69, Jesus growled,"What the fuck is wrong with you?I was listening to the holy hymn, 100 gecs, dipshit." Jesus scolded his disciple, Judas replied,"Shut the fuck up you twink you probably cant even hold in your cum for 5 minutes, motherfucker." he retorted.[20:49]Jesus looked taken aback by this, Judas was usually the type to moan back in response for example this one time he kicked Judas in the dick because he disrespected his dumb dad by saying he was a straggot, instead of crying he asked Jesus to step on him. So this was odd.[20:52]Judas looked at him with the look, Jesus asked his loyal gay disciple, "Hey are you okay? Are you on your period or sum shit." Judas replied with, " Nah bro, it's just that....Noah sent one of his little rats to hump my pinkie toe, fucks sake.. I got toe fungus because of him."[20:55]Suddenly Jesus felt turned on as he heard Judas say pinkie toe, he grabbed Judas by the arm yanking him into the motel conveniently placed next to the path it was called, Twinks & Co. He slammed a door open pushing Judas onto the bed, "Undress yourself you fucking slut." Judas replied, "Mmm yes daddy."[20:56]Jesus watched Judas undress himself, Jesus also undressed himself he suddenly drop kicked Judas knocking him out. He began to sexually assault the passed out body (dont worry judas usually gave consent so its fine).[20:58]He licked fungus infected pinkie toe then began to suck Judas's dick . Judas suddenly woke up, "HARDER YOUR NOT SUCKING HARD ENOUGH" Judas grabbed Jesus's curly lucious locks and began to make Jesus deepthroat him. "Yeah that;s right bitch suck the holy water out of me."[20:59"mMm St-mMop- I caN-t any-mmm-ore too much"
"I don't give a fuck you bitch." Judas suddenly flipped Jesus onto his stomach, without any prep he fucked him raw.
Jesus moaned, the pain felt so good yet so bad. "MmMm Yes daddy MmMm "
Jesus cried out, he felt like such a sinner. But he didn't care he was a gay mans son so its fine (mary was a hoax god fucked joseph not mary). Judas slammed his long thick member into jesus tight perky pink little asshole. "Mmm your sucking me in so well, feels great bbygorl keep the walls nice and tight." Judas said as he grabbed a bottle of olive oil which had a label saying 'Holy Water, use when really horny'. He poured it all over jesus. "Yeah baby nice and slick." He continued to pound into poor jesus who begged for more and more. He let out a really long moan before releasing his sperm onto judas's hand since he was stroking him.
Judas let out a war cry as he let out his seed into Jesus's warm hole. " Ahh." He slipped out of Jesus, "That's right Im the daddy." After a few days Jesus got cheated on by judas with a big tiddie goth gf. "Fuck you Judas!" "Jesus I did'nt mean it!Please her tiddies were just so big!" "Bigger than mine?! Fuck you!!!" Jesus left, after he shot Judas with cupids bow. He left to go fuck satan/lucifer because he was much sexier than judas. And then Jesus lvied happily ever after as satans big tiddie gf. T
The End