"Right above my desk in my office. I want to be able to look at this whenever I work."

"Perfect." She kisses my cheek. "Can I?" She grabs the present under the tree that I have for her.

"Sure."

She looks at the box with probably a whole roll of wrapping paper on it because I kept fucking up, and laughs. "Atleast I know the wrapping is yours."

"Shut up and open it." I tease with a playful smile.

She eventually gets through all the wrapping paper to reveal the present I got her, well my mum got her. I ordered it months ago.

"Well, since we can't afford actual first editions of these books, I got their covers framed."

"These covers are from first editions?" She gasps, and I nod to her.

"Withering Heights by Emily Bronte..." She reads off the covers. "and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen." I know how much she loves Withering Heights and Pride and Prejudice, they are a staple of our relationship. "The perfect choices!"

"Do you like them?" I ask, a little nervous considering what she gave me for Christmas.

"I love them. I know exactly where I'm going to hang them." She mocks me.

"Is that so, where?"

"I actually don't know, I was just saying it to tease you." She smiles brightly.

"You? Tease me? Wow." I roll my eyes, but squeeze her a little in her sides, knowing that she'll yelp.

"No no no, don't do it!" She tries to yank my hands from her waist, but I continues to tickle her sides. As she laughs, I press my lips to hers, smiling into our kiss. I stop squeezing her, and move my hands to her cheeks, cupping them. I lay down slowly, and she lays ontop of me.

"Three.... Days..." She says breathlessly when our lips disconnect.

"I don't care." It's true, I don't care. Nothing can be more painful then wanting her so badly, but not being allowed to have her in one of my favorite ways. I can tell she is hesitant, but the way her tongue continues to invade my mouth tells me she doesn't care either. Well, doesn't care enough to stop.

"Tessa dear, Have you-" My mum walks in, interrupting our moment. "Oh, I'm sorry." Her face blushes, seeing Tessa on top of me. Tessa's face is equally as pale and embarrassed as she quickly rolls off of me.

"I'm sorry, I... um... what do you need?" Tessa walks up to my mum. My mum looks at me, and I can tell she sees the annoyed look on my face. I wish her and Mike weren't here so badly.

"Oh, Mike and I just wanted to get something really quickly, could we borrow your car again?"

"Are you sure you want to go out? Hardin and I can do it... what do you need?" She offers her services, and wants to drag me along with her. She knows places that'll be open on Christmas, so it's just easier if we do it for them.

"I just needed some Christmas cards for the other guests that are coming... just to be nice. I meant to grab them yesterday, but with everything that happened with Hardin, it slipped my mind."

"I'll get them for you, we know a cute card place. Hardin?" She looks to me, and I groan as I stand up.

"Yeah, fine."

We quickly get dressed, and are out the door. I tried to get Tessa to finish what we started before we were rudely interrupted by my mum, but she wouldn't have it.

"Does my mum have to be here?" I ask as Tessa drives us to the nearest convenience store that is open on Christmas.

"Hardin, don't be rude." She condemns me, but there is a hint of humor in her voice.