NEW TEAM AND LOVE?

LUCY POV.
So now I'm with Raijinshū and of course Angie is with me too. I was about to say something but laxus beat me to it, "so blonde, where did you go the past 2 years and how did you find Angie?" Laxus asked. "I went to the forest to train,and that's how I found Angie' key" I said pointing to Angie as she stares at freed. 'Match making time' I thought as Angie was still looking at freed,but that's for later. "Laxus why did you want us to join your team?" I asked him still wondering why. "Because I wanted you on my team,and I knew Natsu would ask to be on his team only for S-class missions" Laxus explained. "Well okay, I guess I'll introduce Angie properly-" I said "this is Angie Death, in other words she is the Angel of death,and I found her key when I was training" I said taking a breath. "Thank you for having me,I'm very excited to work with all of you guys!" Angie said with a smile. "it's a pleasure to meet you,
Angie-san I am Freed over here is Bickslow and Evergreen" Freed said to Angie with a generous smile. 'I see love matching in the making' I thought again.

ANGIE'S POV.
I blushed when Freed looked at me with that smile, 'Kawaii' Angie thought but, didn't know that's Freed was thinking the same thing. "Hello Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreen nice to meet you and, Freed you don't have to put '-san' in my name Angie is fine with me" I said as I looked at them.

FREED'S POV. (That's right he gets one too. Cx)
'Angie is so kawaii, wait did I just say that? Did I just fall in love with someone I just met?' I though as I was looking at Angie.

BICKSLOW POV. (YEAH, he also gets one. xD)
'Wow, Angie seems kawaii and as the pervert of the group i must protect her from other perverts!' I thought as I looked at Angie threw my helmet.

EVERGREEN POV. (YASSS, ALSO HER TOO. ^.^)
'I guess I have to protect Angie from the perverts in this group, I don't really need to protect Lucy since I'm pretty sure laxus can handle that.' I thought as I looked at Angie then at Lucy.

LAXUS POV. ( sumimasen, to many POV. Right?)
'Maybe it's a good time to go for a job' I thought as I see mostly everyone looking at Angie, "guys let's go on a job" I said as I got up. "That sounds like a great idea!" Lucy said also getting up, "yes!, finally I get to kick somebody's ass!" Someone said in the background 'I guess that was Angie because she was jumping up and down' I thought as I looked behind me. "Everyone go home to pack, then meet me at the train station tomorrow" I said going to the board of missions.

LUCY' POV.
As laxus went to the board, the rest of us went to the guild doors to go home. As all of us split ways Angie and I went to my old home, as I got their I got out 2 years worth of rent money in a bag, since I didn't say that I was leaving. As we walked in I see the landlady.... IN MY CLOTHES!?!?!?! "Whha-" I was about to say something but the landlady cut me off, "I'll be taking that" she said as she snatched the bag right out of my hand and walked away. "What did I just see?" Asked Angie with big wide eyes, "I don't even know" I answered back and went up stairs to my room.

   Little time skip~

LUCY' POV.
As Angie and I got to unpack are think, and finally got to settled in Angie asked a question, "so where I'm I going to sleep?" She asked "on the couch" I said pointing to the couch with a strait face. "So evil!" Angie replied back sulking in a corner, but go over it after awhile. After that we decide to go to sleep, "goodnight lucy" Angie said with a yawn "goodnight Angie" I replied back with also a yawn 'man, yawning is contagious' I thought as I was about to go to sleep but herd something next to my window and saw-.....
^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^
Hello, guys I'm back, and gomen for taking for ever it's been what almost a year?  since I wrote in any of my books, but I'm back now!

Lucy: "yeah, now their is going to be more of this story!" *jumping up and down*

Angie:"Yeah!!!" *also jumping up and down too*

Freed: "k-kawaii" *stares at Angie*

Laxus: *blushes, looks at lucy*

Sting&rogue:"so I'm I going to be in the book?" *both said at the same time"

Me:"I don't know?" *says as she puts Rufus in the conversation too.* "Rufus do the disclaimer plz"

Rufus:"Love-san does not own any of the fairy tail characters or fairy tail,  if she did she would put a lot more pairing for lucy." *says with a smile*

Me: well, that's all for now I hope you liked this chapter if you did please vote and comment what I should do next! ^.^

Everyone:"good-bye! Can't wait to see you next time!"
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I do not allow anyone acting against me to look down upon me.
  Akashi Seijuurou~
     From:
       Kuroko
          No
          Basuke~

LOVE_BOOMER OUT PEACE