My family are now devils and angels!?

Y/n:*gasp*!!!

Yui: papa you're okay!!

Y/n: sorry that I made you all freaked out.

Ironwood: it's okay Y/n but what was with the neon powers?

Y/n: the white fang experimented me with those powers I can give anybody with any of my powers and they can look into my memories but they can pass out and they use it for evil so during my blacked out I removed the ability so nobody can have my powers.

Ironwood: I would test on.....

Then Y/n's pupils went intense and have a digital demon claw near Ironwood's neck.

Y/n: Sachi dear please cover Yui's ear.

Sachi:*covers Yui's ears*

Y/n:*demon voice*no you WILL not test me if you even think about experiment me and use those on your toys I will take them back and destroy Atlas and everything you work so hard, all of them would be for nothing but a pathetic excuse of a lie, understand?

Ironwood: uhhhhhh.

Y/n: ANSWER OR I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!!

Ironwood: y..yes Y/n I u..understand!!

Y/n: good now I must be going to my dorm, clean the mess I made and enjoy with my family.
(Mini-Timeskip)

Yui was watch some cartoons with Y/n and Sachi, She was enjoying the funny stuff from the cartoon.

Y/n:*chuckles*

Sachi: well that's how cartoons work make children laugh.

Y/n: well I'll be heading out, Yui behave okay?

Yui: yes papa.

He gave the message to the headmaster and headmistress that he'll be gone for a while. He leaves Union and goes to Union City by using his digital angel wings.
(Again mini-Timeskip)

Y/n: need some groceries to cook lunch.

He senses demonic and holy energy from Emerald forest so he goes to the forest and follows where his senses are telling him to go.

Y/n: it should be right here.

He walks around, cutting down branches and finally to see five women also looking around in the forest.