Chapter 16 The Royal Practice

Start from the beginning

"Well I taught him 8 years ago." Darkness added.

"Well I think Kazuma doesn't need to practice royal greeting, same goes for both Dust and Mitsurugi but why didn't Osiris know how to properly greet, isn't he supposed to be a noble?"

"I am really sorry Claire but with what you did last night I couldn't do anything properly."

"Fine, Osiris take a break first, the rest of you apart from Kazuma, Dust and Mitsurugi, let's practice."

We took a seat at on some chairs on the banquet hall.

"Osiris how's your crotch?"

"It's fine now, but there's still some swelling pain."

"Well if the pain is like getting circumcised you'll get over it."

"What's circumcision?"

"Oh, right in this world you aren't familiar with some of the things from my world, even though circumcision is optional in my world while some nations were traditionally doing it, it's the process of the removal of the foreskin in our penises, Mitsurugi you should have heard of that since it's from our world."

"Yeah, but I haven't known you got circumcised Kazuma?"

"Well I haven't but I heard about it from some friends I met online."

"Well Kazuma, Mitsurugi, I think Claire did circumcised my penis."

"Wait what do mean? She cut your foreskin last night and even without some potion to relieve your pain?"

"Well I felt my foreskin is missing when I woke up, when I saw it I fell asleep in shock."

"Well I think the pain will last a week, maybe later let's search the city for a pain reliever potion for it."

"Well anyways let's change the topic, what do you think how lucky you are guys for having the girl you like likes you." Mitsurugi declared.

"What do you mean Mitsurugi? you got a harem yourself." Dust asked.

"It's not like that, although they like me, they weren't the type of girl I like."

"Let me guess it's Aqua right?" I asked Mitsurugi.

Mitsurugi nodded.

"It's not just Kazuma who also fell for a goddess then." Dust jokingly replied.

"Well I've been thinking, I am gonna go back adventuring as a one handed swordsman."

"You sure?"Dust asked.

"I am, maybe I can win Aqua-sama's heart by defeating the demon king."

"Dust, I've been thinking since Lynn said you mostly leach off some people you find, what are you gonna do after everything else that happened?"

"Well I am finally gonna retire both as a dragon Knight and a adventurer, I am gonna marry Lynn, buy a mansion, hope my Luck's high enough to become a merchant,if I am lucky I am gonna be handling the guild or working for Axis cult, then live a peaceful life with Lynn."

"I didn't know Dust is this kind person."

"Well you're gonna expect a lot of other things from me."

"What about you Kazuma?"

"Me, I don't know yet, I still have to rescue one which is a prisoner of the demon king, I also have a lot at stake because I am going to be married with a princess and a noble, add it up I don't know if Eris would also marry me."

"Well Kazuma have a lot of things to do."Osiris said

"How about you Osiris, what's your plan with Claire?"