Olive turns towards her. "I am a supernatural creature." She says firmly, "I can't just pretend that I'm like you and Ben all the time."

Lisa frowns. "This isn't you pretending to be someone you're not. . .this is just you moving on. You're human too, Olive."

"Same thing." She says lowly. "And why do I have to be the one to move on? You're wrong about Dad, he's coming back."

"If he comes back then it won't be to stay," Lisa admits. "He doesn't want you to get hurt, Olive. He doesn't want us in his work. Demons and Angels, it's a different world out there."

Olive turns away from Lisa slowly, resting her chin back on her knee. She was already apart of that world, whether she wanted it or not.

Lisa paces in her bedroom, looking down at her cellphone. Dean had called her multiple times. He had left multiple voicemails with multiple apologies.

She had listened to all of it. Some of them were about Olive, telling her that he planned to come back to get her when everything blew over.

He wanted to explain to Olive what happened, just like the child said he would. Lisa didn't think it was a good idea.

"Hey." Dean's voiced after the fourth ring.

Lisa stops pacing. "So. .I saw you called."

"Yeah. It's been crazy."

"Ben won't even talk about it." Lisa holds herself together. "Olive hadn't eaten in three days."

A sigh was heard on the other line. "Lisa, I'm sorry, but this is actually the worst time in the universe to talk. C-Can we do this later?"

Her face heats up. "You shoved my kid, Dean. How about we do this now."

"It wasn't like that." He says after a moment.

"Then how was it?"

"I can't really explain." He sounded defeated.

Lisa scoffs. "You wanna know the truth?" Her voice breaks.

"Probably not."

"You've got so much buried in there, and you push it down, and you push it down. Do you honestly think that you can go through life like that and not freak out?" She questions. "Just, what? Drink half a fifth a night and you're good?"

"You knew what you signed up for." He says lowly.

"Yeah. But I didn't expect Sam to come back! And I'm glad he's okay. I am. But the minute he walked through that door, I knew it was over. You two have the most unhealthy, tangled-up, crazy thing I've ever seen. And as long as he's in your life you're never gonna be happy."

Lisa's eyes widened, "That came out so much harsher than I meant."

"It's not your fault."

Lisa backtracks. "I'm not saying don't be close to Sam. I'm close to my sister. But if she got killed, I wouldn't bring her back from the dead!"

"Okay. Leese?" Dean chimes in. "I'm not gonna lie. Okay, me and Sam, we've got issues. No doubt. But you and the kids—"

"We can't be in this with you," Lisa said firmly. His heart skips. "None of us, especially not Olive. You're going to get her killed. She doesn't need this, you have to do what you said and let her go, don't come back for her."

She hands up the phone instantly, not wanting to hear his reaction because it would only make her feel more guilty.

She throws her phone onto the bed, running her fingers over her scalp. Lisa just wants Olive to be safe. She just wants her to grow up the way she deserved.