Instead, he turned around, quickly following Dick before he reached the elevator door, "I'm not sure you really understand him man."

"I think I'm the one guy in the world that does." Dick responded as Blair came up next to Jason, both of them waiting for him to elaborate. "Look, he might have you thinking that you're a partnership, but everything Bruce does is in the best interest of one person. Bruce. Time to go."

He reached over to press the button when Blair grabbed his arm, putting herself directly in between him and Jason as she glared up at him, "Hey! You can't throw him out!"

Jason blinked in surprise. It was the most she had said since she had seen Dick's tracker in her hand. He thought she was going to just go along with whatever Dick wanted. Deep down, he knew better. Blair never followed anything if she didn't like it.

"I'm not throwing him out. I'm sending him home." He said nonchalantly, though he looked surprised that she had challenged him. "There's a difference."

"What the hell was all that shit earlier? 'I know you miss him, talk to him.' Why the fuck say all that if you were just going to-" Blair backed up, dropping his arm. "Are you planning on sending me away too?"

Dick's eyes widened as he shook his head quickly, taking a step towards her, "No, I'm not sending you away."

"Then you're not sending him either. He stays." She crossed her arms, looking at him defiantly. "With me."

Jason glanced between her and Dick, swaying back and forth on his feet, "I can't go back home anyway."

"What the hell did you do?" Blair turned quickly on her heel to face him. "What did you blow up?"

"I didn't blow anything up!" He exclaimed. "Why did you automatically assume that?"

"Because I know you and your lack of impulse control." She reminded him.

"Bruce sent me here because I wanted to see you and because of something for him." He jerked his head in Dick's direction, reaching into his jacket, pulling out a small folder which he held out for Dick to take. "He wanted me to show you these."

Dick stared at him in contempt for a moment before taking the folder out of his hands, walking over to the couch. Blair shifted her gaze to Jason in a silent question to which he just gestured over to the couch with his hand. Dick dumped the folder out onto the coffee table as her and Jason sat down, spreading its contents evenly out on the glass.

Blair leaned in to get a better look, immediately wishing she hadn't, "Oh my god, this is horrible."

"How did you get these?" Dick asked, looking up at Jason for an answer.

"They were sent to the Gotham PD addressed to 'Robin'." He explained, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. "Whoever sent them thinks you're still Robin."

"How?" Blair breathed out, her eyes shifting into detective mode in an instant as she studied the images closely. "Most of the criminals know there's been a change thanks to that night at Arkham."

Jason shrugged, "I don't know, but I don't know these people. So it wasn't meant for me."

"I know these people." Dick said quietly, touching one of the photos.