"I am disgusting, aren't I?" The Slytherin asked him. "No you are not," Harry replied firmly.

"You don't hate me?"

"I could never hate you, Draco"

Then Harry bent down to kiss Draco's mark to show him that whatever the world may say, Harry loved him.

When Draco still looked sceptical, he took of the glamour from his own hand and showed Draco the words engraved into him.

I must not tell lies.

Draco looked down at his hand, "I am sorry for siding with that bitch."

"It's okay, you did what you had to do," Harry replied and just like that they fell asleep in each others arms finally feeling accepted.

~

"It's okay," Harry said kissing Draco softly in an attempt to remove the pout.

"No it's not," Draco said. "It was just a small mistake you did just fine," Harry said.

"But the potion came out wrong," the Slytherin said in a sour tone. "Not really and you can make it better next time," Harry said to his currently sad boyfriend.

"I don't make mistakes, Harry, not in Potions," he said.

"Come on only Hermione made a better potion than us and at least yours didn't blow up in your face like Seamus's did."

"He has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics," Draco stated.

"Don't go all Mcgonnagal on me now," Harry said. Everybody knew about what the Headmistress had told Neville and Seamus during the war.

Harry kissed Draco again and then booped him on the nose which obviously made Draco smile even though he tried to hide it.

"Fine, but we are making the potion again once," Draco said giving in.

"Well done Draco. Well done," Harry said and started laughing.

"Potter, you are dead to me!"

You got it right, there were no kisses for one whole day.

~

(End of memories)

Harry was shaken awake from where he had fallen asleep with his head on Draco's bed. He sleepily looked around to find Pansy Parkinson standing over him.