11 (End)

The adult place the flower that he takes as a present to the pot beside the girl's table.

"Y/N-Chan.I came visit to you again"Midoriya Izuku or Deku,the symbol of peace right now told her with a sad smile.

"Kacchan become number two hero and Todoroki Kun become number three hero in these years.I become the new Symbol of Peace.Others in Yuuei are okay too.If you are wonder of Hashiras then they all are alive and healthy.They sometime visit you,right?"Midoriya said as there was no answer in the room.

The girl in front of him was sleeping peacefully.It's been eight years since she was in coma.She was a young adult right now.

Tears fall from his eyes as he tried to dry it with his sleeve."It's just u-unfair.We are the heroes yet we cannot do nothing in that war"The door slide open showing the duel haired boy,the two blond boys.One with spiky hair and other with red wings.

"Midoriya/Deku!/Broccoli!"The three persons said at the same time.Today is really something special.Todoroki met Hawks in the way.He was going to visit you just like him.

They both met Bokugo at the elevator.Really today is something.

Todoroki look at the girl."She sure sleep peacefully"The other three agree what he just said.

Bakugo walk in front of your sleeping figure."Get well Chibi"He muttered as he eyes held he is worried about her.

The hole on your stomach is slowly healing in the past eight years and it close completely right now.Yet,you didn't wake up from your coma yet.

That makes others worried about you.Their guilt is torturing them slowly.They cannot do nothing in that time

They are top hero and training hero in that time for sake.

Bakugo grab your hand.As shadow cover his eyes.That's all stop when he felt certain movement in the hand he was holding to her.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"That makes the other three jump slightly and look at the explosion boy.

"What happened?"Hawks and Todoroki ask to Bakugo."I think I felt that her hand move a little bit"That makes other run to the free side if your bed.

Slowly the girl open her eyes showing her bright E/C eyes.Tears fall from their eyes.

The girl twitch a bit but stop when they saw certain four figures.The gentle and the most beautiful smile was on her face.

"I'm home"Her emotionless voice was now silk and like melody to the others.

Midoriya,Bakugo,Todoroki and Hawks hold their tears for a minutes as they try to smile brightest like her smile.

"Welcome back"

You was greeted by a hug after that.Finally you woke up and found your family again.

It's all over now.

The Rage Piller (BNHA x child reader x Demon Slayer)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें