Leriana admired the butler's restraint.

When Realiana went downstairs, the maids gathered in front of the parlor and peeked at Noah. Each of them chatted with their eyes out through the crack on the door, and shouted in a shrill voice when they saw Realiana running down.

"Lady!"

'Oh, my head.'

She was vulnerable to high tone voices due to hangover.

"Yes, I know."

But she smiled at her benevolent employer and entered the parlor.

Noah stood in the middle of the parlor with a bouquet of flowers. Noah, who had noticed the color of Realiana's coming in, looked back, and his golden eyes moved up and down and scattered her briefly from head to toe.

Somehow I feel bad.

As Raeliana stood in a quivering mood, touching her belly, Noah said with a smile, the veteran politician's rum glimmer.

"Lady McMillan, I'm glad you return safely yesterday."

"Thank you, Duke WynKnight."

Unlike yesterday, when the golden eyes twinkled and seemed likely to eat a man, he had returned to the charming gentleman.

"Are you unwell? You don't look so good."

"No, I'm fine. I'm just a little surprised."

"I'm sorry to bother you because I want to see Lady McMillan as soon as possible. Please forgive me."

"I'm ashamed saying that."

Noah's words and words contained consideration and manners. I wondered if yesterday's man, who spoke informally to her with a cold expression, was a dream.

Noah took Raeliana's hand and moved on to the sofa where she could talk comfortably. There were a lot of eyes here so Raeliana suggest to move to another room, or her father study.

"Duke.."

Noah made eye contact. Raeliana looked at him with a determined face and shut her mouth.

Uups.

*     *     *

After Noah WynKnight handed the bouquet of flowers and said he would visit next time because she seemed to be in a bad condition, there was a huge stir in McMillan household.

Noah WhnKnight. That WhyKnight.

The Noah WhyKnight, who never blink an eyes despite Vivian Shamal's constant courtship, who called the jewel of the kingdom.

He, who once called impotent, held flowers himself and made his way to McMillan.

He even said that he wanted to meet her as soon as possible!

The employees were all eager to hear the inside story. But the main character, Raeliana, didn't seem to tell, and the maids were teaming up to track where Raeliana was now.