Chap.14 Besties only

Your POV

I was sitting on my floor,i was so embarassed that my face kept being red for almost and hour.I tried sleeping to get my mind off it but i couldn't,i had a thought maybe Izu would ignore me because he didn't want to be embarassed.

The next day i got up super early so i don't have to bump in to anyone,i got ready and went to the secret place.I got up to sit on the tree branch i sat on with Izu-kun the last time we went here together.

I really didn't like this situation because i've been in something like this before and i really didn't it.After an hour i heard something from the entrance, i tried to hide but i was to far up and i couldn't.Still me being me i got up and tried climbing to the top and slipped.

I though 'aight this is the time i die because of my stupidity' then i closed my eyes getting ready for the impact.

Yeah i did fell to the ground and hit my head,but there was a pile of leaves i forgot i had set up to catch me incase i fell so the impact wasn't that bad,But still it really hurted and i couldn't move."Y/N!?" i heard a voice call my name,i just layed there motionless because when i tried getting up my back and leg hurt.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?" i heard the voice ask me.Even though i didn't hit my head THAT hard but everything went blurry and i blacked out.Then i heard "She's breathing!Get her mother!QUICK!!" and woke up.I couldn't get up so i just layed there.

I though to myself 'Breathing?.. Mother?.. Mom?..'.Then Izu-kun went up to me and hugged me,i screamed because my back still hurted and he let go of me while apologizing multiple times.I asked what happened.

Then Izu-kun told me "You fell from a tree and i didn't see you in time to catch you...and now you're at the dorms,you blacked out for a while and we called Recovery girl so she could help you heal" while i saw tears forming in his eyes.

He was alone so i tried reaching my hand to wipe his tears bit that caused my back to hurt a bit more so i pulled it back.

Then the amazing Recovery girl came in my room,"My,my dearie what happened?let me heal you up" she said while examining my body.She tried getting to sit up,it caused me to scream alot because that shit hurts like hell.Then she kissed my back and leg.It felt way much better to be honest.

"There we go,don't be so care free again okay?so you don't end up like Midoriya here who's broken his bones multiple times" she said that while looking angrily at Izukun.I laughed and thanked the old lady,she smiled and went back to her office.

Izukun then hugged me tightly,"Don't scare me like that ever..again.. please" he said while tears drip on my shoulder.I blushed then smiled "You're such a sweety Izu.." i said under my breath.

Then we heard an Ooh~ from my door way,it was Mina back at it again."Say prince charming,how's your princess doing?" Jirou said and almost everyone ooh'd.

Izu pushed me away and said "We're only best friends!nothing more,isn't that true Y/N?",i was stunned even though i knew that reaction was coming "Y-yeah,it's not like i'll ever date him,after all Principal Nezu probably already found a way to get me back" i said to just cover up everything.I saw Izu's eyes look at me in an upset way then looked away.

"YOU EXTRAS!LET THE DAMN GIRL REST WON'T YA?!" Bakugou yelled.They all scattered and Izu went out of my room without saying anything but "Bye".

Bakugou then came in my room,"So,how's your back doing?" he asked in a calm voice.I was still a bit shocked even though i've listened to him talking to me in this tone."Tch,what!?you aren't used to me talking like this WATER BISH!?" he said at my face.

I laughed and said that i need some more time to get used to it and he sighed.Then he told me to get well soon and patted my head,he later went out of my room.

I was still a bit upset with what Izu said but i shruged it off and rested.

~768 words~

Heyo!sorry this one was shorter but i really wanted to balance it out so i did it on purpose.Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading❤

-Alween