“There!” I pointed out to Ally and we quickly ran towards the waterfall.

“It doesn’t look like water” she said trying to understand the sparkling thing that was dropping from the rocks to the ground.

“Its fairydust” I smiled to myself.

“Wow” she left her mouth open and then we walked through an invisible shield and entered their land.

To our surprise Marvin and Lieey were standing just at a short distance after the shield, waiting for us. We stopped running and Ally hurried up to Marvin and Lieey.

“What are you’ll doing! I said run! I told you’ll to go to the fairyland!” Ally shouted at them pulling their hand and making them run.

“We are in the Fairyland” I told her touching her shoulder and turning her around.

“What? Wait…what’s that?” she asked staring at a white sticky wall behind us.

“That’s the shield we walked through to enter here and now look there” I pointed out and she turned her head and caught her breathe.

“Okay I give up. Everything surprises me here” she said staring at the pink and purple sparkling sky and red and blue ground that had fairy dust all over it. The plants here were white and yellow and yet the calmest colour of all.

“You just made it on time. The minute you’ll entered the shield, the sun disappeared” the green fairy jumped out of the beautiful yellow tree above us.

“Oh my god. Is that a fairy?” she asked staring at a white lady dressed in green.. she was tiny but beautiful like Thumbelina and she sparkled all over.

“What’s that?” she asked at the sparkling dot on their chest.

“That’s their crystal heart. It’s so pure you can see through their white skin” I explained to her.

“Wow” she sighed holding Lieey’s hand. Lieey was smiling too, relishing her moment with her sister and staring out at the fairy dust waterfall.

“Welcome to our land” The fairy told her and lead us to our shelter.

 She got us under a peach fruit tree which was white like the fairy and the ground was as soft as cotton.

“You shall rest here and the tree shall provide you’ll with food. The glow worms with light up any minute now and the tree shall keep you all in a warm bubble.” She informed us happily.

“That you green fairy” I smiled and she winked and disappeared.

“Where do they live?” Ally asked me as we sat down under the tree and purple shiny sky got darker.

“They live inside the tree. The white trees but not this tree, the trees they reside in turn yellow” I told her.

“Oh that’s why there are so many yellow trees” she sighed now understanding that the land had only white trees but whenever a fairy lived inside it, it turned yellow. “It’s beautiful”

“Not as much as you” I told her and she blushed looking at Lieey who had put her head in Ally’s lap and was fast asleep so quickly.

“Seem’s like we wore her out today” I told Ally smiling at the child in her lap.

“Too much of adventure for her I guess” Ally laughed beautifully.

“Ally, did you realise that girl who invited you in Butorea was your own reflection?”

“What? No way I don’t think so… it can’t be, I mean she was perfect,, beautiful…. her hair, eyes… oh MY GOD SHE WAS ME!!!” she suddenly shuddered.

“Yea…” I laughed to myself, biting my lips back.

Suddenly the tree lit up with beautiful glow worm lights. Tiny little dots in every leaf on the dark tree and it looked so beautiful.  The yellow light was dim yet helped me to watch Ally’s beautiful face. The light made you warm and cosy and the ground got softer. I wanted to sleep next to Ally, smell her hair, stare in her green eyes and kiss her red wet lips but I couldn’t. I had hurt her, betrayed her, got her in a place she really didn’t want to be in.

“Jason?” she asked suddenly while she patted Lieey.

“Yes?” I looked at her.

“How did it feel hitting yourself?” she giggled suddenly making me go all red.

“It made me feel proud” I laughed loudly.

“Why!” She dropped her mouth at my answer.

“Well, it proved the fact that you think I’m your deepest desire” I winked at her and relaxed by pushing my back to the tree and resting an elbow over my mounted leg.

“Show off, I don’t think Cregrums wanted to reveal me my deepest desire just to keep me there” she sniffed.

“Well, yes that’s the way they keep you rooted in their land and common admit you want me” I teased her.

“I don’t!” She rolled her eyes but I knew she wanted to kiss me so bad.

“Who knew angel men are jerks too” she joked.

“Hot Jerks” I stuck my tongue out which cracked her up with laughter.

“Ok ok jokes apart. Ally I’m sorry I really am” I said getting serious and looking into her eyes.

“I know” she sighed looking away trying to ignore the subject.

“I didn’t know this would happen. I didn’t predict this and I would never put you in danger. I love you, I really do and I would never ever let a loved one get hurt.”

“I know Jason.  You proved you loved me when you came back to rescue me but I’m a smart girl I escaped! Ha!” she laughed changing the subject.

I smirked looking out to the waterfall that was clearly visible from where we sat. I was ashamed with myself. I kept disappointing people around me and now I had hurt Ally, put her loved one, Lieey in danger and truly had no way of showing how bad I felt about it all.

I rubbed my hands on my stubbed chin and watched Ally with the corner of my eye. She was the girl for me. She was just meant for me but I don’t think she felt the same although I wish she did, I wish I could make her mine.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys didnt feel anything was missing, Next chapter soon