Chapter 15 - Cregrum's

alright another fun creative chapter i hope. Enjoy......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allys p.o.v

“Ally get up” Something buzzed in my ears.

“Hmm” I groaned shooing the fly away.

“Ally common!” Marvin irritated me. “Ally we need to leave before the rose starts filling up with carbon dioxide instead of oxygen” he buzzed.

“What” I awoke suddenly sitting up on the bed and rubbing my eyes.

“At night it takes in oxygen and removes carbon dioxide making it liveable here but during the day, the flowers clean itself and pull in carbon - dioxide and remove oxygen. We need to leave before we clog in here!” he shouted.

I looked around me Lieey wasn’t next to me and Jason wasn’t in the room either.

I got off the bed and walked behind Marvin, “Where is Lieey and Jason?” I asked as I touched the opening doors of the petals and walked out.

“They are waiting for us outside Flomes. They woke up early to get us some water and food and thought maybe you should sleep a while more.” He said buzzing and leading the way.

“Um alight” I answered feeling a little calmer outside the huge flower and walked towards the bushes.

I turned behind to see the huge flowers in the field disappear looking likes small tents again and then looked forward smiling to myself at how the world functioned here.

Marvin easily slipped behind the trees but I had to move them aside to find out where Jason and Lieey were standing.

Jason’s p.o.v

“Alright so now we got to go to the flowers again to give this food to your sister” I told Lieey who was holding a few edible fruits in her hand and following me.

“We must hurry Jason you know it’s not safe for her to stay alone in those flowers.” Marvin told me and I agreed. It had only been thirty minutes. I didn’t want to risk her being alone too long.

We walked further ahead when I suddenly saw bends in the bushes of the fields that we had not passed through.

“Marvin” I called out following the trail.

“Yes?” he asked.

“Did we cross this path?” I asked him suddenly getting into a run.

“No I don’t recall, why?” he asked catching up with me and Lieey following.

“I think this it’s the Cregrum’s path.” I said dropping the food on the floor and holding Lieeys hand.

“JASSSOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN” I heard a scream and I suddenly bolted into a run.

“Marvin! They got her! They got Ally!!” I shouted hitting aside the bushes and scanning the spaces ahead for her.

“Who got Ally?” Lieey asked trying her best to catch up as she kept skidding at the speed we were running in.

“The Cregrum’s got her. They must have been watching us all night. They kidnapped her. We need to find her before it’s too late!” I said and the sudeenly stopping in my footsteps.

Marvin and Lieey both slashed into my back, wondering why I stopped so suddenly.

“Shush” I indicated as I watched.