Chapter 11 - Trapped

So sorry for the hold. im aiming to comletely this chapter asap :D

comment on this chapter it was fun writing it :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allys p.o.v

After the meal we sat at the end of the deck and looked into the sea.

The night was dark and the moon was half. The waters looked cold from where I was looking at and the winds were getting chilly too.

Jason quickly wrapped his arms around me warming me up immediately.

“So when does this date end?” I asked him smiling funnily at him.

“Well why do you ask that? Do you want this date to end?” he replied looking into my eyes and smiling back.

“Well no but still, there is a point when you’re going to end this magical night isn’t it?” I asked looking into the sea.

“What if I tell you I have some more surprises planned for you ahead?” he said nuzzling into my hair.

“Well than I can’t wait to see them” I grinned shyly.

“Ally” He whispered into my ears.

“Yes?” I asked turning to meet his eyes.

“I think I love –

“What?” I asked, suddenly unable to hear what he was saying.

An awful silence was filling my ears and it hard to understand what he was saying.

“I’m saying I Love –

“You love what Jason spit it out!” I groaned tugging at my ears.

“Oh no! MARVIN!” He shouted.

“Jason, I think I’m feeling sleepy now” I mumbled as my tongue was getting thick making it difficult to speak.

I tried recollecting if I was allergic to anything but nothing seemed to come in my mind.

“Ally, breathe okay, I think Marvin has put something in your wine that’s making you very sleepy. I am going to be with you all the time. Don’t you worry. I’ll get hold of that stupid bee and take care of him I promise.

“What are you saying? Bee, Marvin? What?! Huh!!” I groaned irritated.

“Ally try sleeping. Close your eyes it will help.” Jason said pulling my head onto his lap and patting my hair gently but quickly.

“Alright” I whispered afraid why was this happening? Maybe Jason knew why. I trusted him completely.

I closed my eyes trying to think of the wonderful night we were having before all these panicky stages had started and sleep over took me instantly and I dropped dead within seconds.

As the night passed by I could only notice faint noises of a bee buzzing near my ears and then the sea turning a little rough. I remember noises of birds and then a huge jerk.

The huge jerk! My body suddenly sat up in the upright position and BANG!

I hit my head to the shelf above my bed. Why did ships have this? I wondered bugged.

I found myself seated in a tiny wooden room, definitely not my house. It had a bed covered in a white sheet and pillow that I was apparently sleeping on, a captain’s desk in one corner with a light bulb over it and a wooden chair along with the table. The door was left open to the room so I got up and ran out, that was followed by a number of stairs and then finally I was unto the deck.