Chapter 10 - The date

So here is the chapter.

vote

comment

fan

and enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally’s p.o.v

My hands shivered and shook a lot as I applied the coal under my eyes and stared into the mirror. Wow it was ages since I had decided to look so pretty for someone else.

I took a few steps back and stared at the peach dress that fitted so delicately over my body. It was low neck dress and had such pretty curls at the end. It was the only dress I owned.

I moved around my bedroom and cleared the little mess I had made while dressing up. I looked under my bed and found my favourite black heels that I thought would look really pretty on this dress. It had delicate straps in front letting my toe peep out and then a holding at the heels end. They were comfortable to walk in and it was exciting to look so sparkly for Jason.

I quickly took a look at the time and it was almost 7:30! I had to reach the docks by 8. I grabbed my purse and my phone and took my car keys, walked out of my apartment and locked the doors behind me and ran to my car that was parked below my building.

A few people were walking past my car and the men began to turn towards me have a better look at me and that made my heart soar. I looked amazing yaye!

I started the engine and started driving towards the sea shore, with my hope high that tonight would be just perfect.

It took around 20 minutes to reach there but I finally did. I parked my car outside the boating area and started to walk towards the steel gates that divided the parked boats from the parking lot. There was a man standing at the entrance who started to grin as he saw me approach him.

“Yes miss? Can I help you?” He asked kindly.

“Um do you know anyone named Jason?” I asked hoping this was part of his plan.

“Yes ma’am, the 6th boat please” he smiled and pushed the gates open for me.

Wow was he taking me on a date on a boat? That was soooo cool!!

My heels clicked against the wooden boards as I counted the boats one by one and then suddenly saw a huge ship, sorta a pirate’s ship? It had a white flag on the top and wasn’t very well maintained. It had scatters of torn cloth around and huge sails put up. It had an overlooking tiny cabin at the top of the tallest pole on the ship and had the inner cabins of the ship lit up so dramatically. It was beautiful because I love antiques but the fact that Jason hired this boat was really shocking.

“Jason?” I shouted out in the quiet night wondering if he was there or not.

There didn’t come an answer.

“Jason!!” I shouted once more, still no reply.

Feeling a little finicky I decided to explore the old ship since it looked so beautiful and raised so much of curiosity in me.

I found the adjourning stairs from the port to the ship and walked straight onto it and climbed into the ship. The deck was huge but empty.  Bunches of ropes were lying vacant on the floor and few of the planks on the deck looked really old.

I looked around but I couldn’t find the upper layer that is the captain’s deck. The lighting was really poor. “Jason?” I called out but by now and I really didn’t expect an reply.

I took a swirl and smiled at the pure cold wind blowing towards me from the calm sea below the ship. I loved the silence and the environment and the way the boat rocked so gently. The smell of salt mixing in with the old wooden ship made me feel like I was in the movie and to add to the feeling the moon shinned so brightly tonight.

I wish Lieey was here to see this, she would be thrilled just to be standing here.

“La la laa.. La la laa” I started to murmur my own music when suddenly the top decks light went on and I saw a figure standing at the edge of the fencing overlooking the lower deck.

“You made it Ally” the sweetest voice spoke.

“Jason?” I smiled so happily.

“Yes my darling” He smiled back and his brown hair looked blonde under the yellow light as he walked ahead and revealed himself.

“Is this the date?” I asked raising an eye brow at his beautiful figure.

“Yes it is, can we begin to sail now?” He asked chuckling a little.

“Um okay” I shrugged nervously.

He ran up to the main sail and let go of the tightly tied ropes and let them fall loose. So beautifully the sails slipped down and the wind immediately caught into them and the boat started to move.

“I maybe need a little help please?” He smiled as he walked down the twin steps and entered the lower deck where I was patiently waiting for him. Without flinching a little he walked towards me with the most adoring smile.

“What help do you need?” I asked but he did not answer, instead he didn’t stop walking till he was just inches away from my lips.

“I’ve been waiting a long time to do this” he smiled wholehearted making the tiny butterfly’s in my tummy roll as I looked into deep sea blue eyes.

He slipped his hands over my waist and rested them on my back pulling me even closer to him and he slowly and seducingly let out a sigh over my warm lips.

“Me too” I muttered relentlessly and let him smash his lips down on mine, with complete passion.

I hadn’t felt so good in ages. His hands were gripped so beautifully around my waist and he moved his lips with so much passion against mine, hard and rough at the same time gentle not to hurt me, he let go of all his emotions, all that he had been holding in all this while. I wrapped my hands around his neck, shoving my hands in his hair and kissing him back, feeling warm tears drop from my eyes since I longed for this so long. He let go so we could breathe a little but before I could catch up again he kissed me harder and we almost tripped over but he held me tight and continued giving me all his love.

Finally when we were done he slowly stepped back with the sweetest smirk on his face amazed about how I tasted.

“WOW” I breathe looking at him wowed too.

“We should um.. Probably steer the anchor up and the ladder joining the port.

I helped him accordingly and finally the ship left the docks.

“So where we going?” I asked him tucking my hands in his open arm and walking beside him to the upper decks.

“First of all might I tell you, you look freaking HOT!” he grinned and that made me go all red.

“Thanks” I smiled nervously.

“And yes we are going somewhere but it’s a surprise, till then we should enjoy some dinner since I’m starving and I hope you are too!” he joked and lead me up the stairs.

As we walked up the deck I saw a pretty white covered table with two candles and a rose at the centre, with amazing food set up in both the plates and I think I saw a bottle of sparkling wine on the table too.

“Wow, that looks delicious” I smiled and ran to the table for two.

We sat down and immediately started to eat before the food would turn cold and had a lovely time eating the perfectly cooked meals together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chappy soon folks :D