Y/n turned to face the hero.
"Well, there's multiple names actually. My quirk
is still developing, even at this age." (Age being about 19, you were adopted at the age of 13 and stayed in isolation for about 6 years before being able to go to school. Hawks saved you when he was a sidekick.)

"Well let me hear these names. I'm
Curious about Hebi-Chan now."
Hawks rested his head on his hand, waiting for her answer.

"Well, at first the name was Venom Ink, but after we discovered I could merge with it, the name became Venom Bond, and then since they also found the snake could have a breathe of ice, they renamed it Venomous Frost Bond."

"My what a mouthful of words."
Hawks smiled at the girl.

"Yeah, I guess it is."
Y/n placed a hand to the back of her head and Aspen moved it way towards Hawks curiously.

Hawks stared at the snake as it moved towards him.
"So this little thing is your quirk? How do you control it?"

"I don't. And HE listens to me. There's no need for controlling. We're already bonded forever. If he steps even 50 feet away from me, his body disappears and reappears on my body again in tattoo form."

"Interesting. So it's like a pet."
Hawks grinned at the snake as neared his foot.

He opened his wings as if to show his dominance and the snake quickly slithered back to Y/n in fear, coiling around her feet.

"What the-!"
She turned to look at Hawks, his wings still expanded.

"So he's still prone to his instincts."
He retracted his wings, placing his hand on his chin, fingers going across the left side of his face.

His eyes seemed to glow in a golden tint as he stared down the already panicked snake.

"Hawks! Stop doing that! Aspen is scared!"
She quickly tried to force him into Tattoo form, being successful and she felt his fear as the snake retracted onto her body.

Her body was shivering all over, spine tingling.
Hawks had still been looking with his golden tinted eyes.

"Ah, so it works on you when he's a tattoo. The same probably goes for your merged form."
He stood up and started walking towards Y/n, Tokoyami witnessing the entire scene.

"What are you doing to me?"
Y/n didn't even know how she was still standing up even after she felt her legs go numb with fear after Hawks started walking towards her.

"Oh, my dear Sidekick Y/n, don't you know-"
He moved his head to her ear.

"A snake is a hawks prey."

He backed away, moving towards the exit of the room.

"Anyways, don't go too out of control, I'm gonna need you guys for more paperwork in about an hour and then-"
He opened the door to leave.

"Y/n after the paperwork is done we need to discuss your official hero name for your license."
He walked through the door and closed it before leaving.

The two sidekicks were left speechless in the room.
Tokoyami spoke up first.

"Are you ok?"

Y/n nodded.
"Yeah. What the hell was that about?"

"No clue. I been with this guy for a while and I still have no idea what runs through his head. In any case, it's probably an attempt to get your quirk under control if, in such a case, your quirk goes out of control again."
Tokoyami sighed.

"Wait, again? How do you know-"

"Everyone does. You're known as the new girl with the out of control quirk."
Tokoyami wasn't really a sugarcoating kind of guy.

Y/n sighed in pure exhaustion.
"My day is just getting worse."

Tokoyami got up from the chair he'd been sitting and went up to Y/n, patting her on the back.

"On the bright side, you'll get a hero name later."

Y/n smiled at the boy.
"Welp, that's one thing making my day better.

(I like this.)