Ch.4 Meeting

"You're going to be ok. Here, this feather will lead you to the way out. I'll hold them off so you can escape."

The red winged man picked a red feather and it flew in front of me.

The eyes of the man stared into my own before he shouted "Go Now!"

The feather zoomed through the hallways as I quickly followed behind, jumping over fallen pieces of the ceiling.

As the feather had slowed, it revealed an light at the end of a hallway.

I walked slowly, feeling my legs give out and my breathing became heavy from exhaustion.

"I'm free...."

As I made my final steps outside, I could see the sun shining beautifully, warming my cold body.

Many people rushed to me, trying to help me, but the red winged man had come from behind, carrying my body bridal style right before I fell to the ground.

He placed my body on a bed similar to the lab bed and rolled my bed towards a strange looking vehicle.

"You're going to be ok"

——————-

Y/n's eyes slowly opened, blinded by the warm rays of the sun.

She slowly moved up in a sitting position, gazing outside her window and seeing the early sunrise.
Her head moved to look upon her alarm clock and she saw the time was 6:30am.

Just enough time to start early training drills and make a solid breakfast.

Y/n got up from her bed and went into her dresser, looking for her uniform for her new day at school.
(I'm no artist so uh, y'all can imagine what you look like in uniform :D)

As she grabbed her uniform, she also grabbed some sleeves to hide her tattoo and proceeded to make her way to the bathrooms on the first floor.

While she walked through the halls, she noticed that everyone was still asleep and she wanted to be as quiet as possible as to not wake up anybody.

Still in her pajamas, she opened the door to the bathrooms and got ready to take a shower.

Y/n took a nice hot shower, readying herself for her first day at UA high school and trying to not make a fool of herself.

As she went to wash off the soap from her tattoo, memories from the lab flashed in her mind and she decided to brush them off, thinking about something else instead, like what kind of people were in her class.

Y/n had finally finished her shower and she had changed into her uniform along with her sleeves to hide her tattoo or her quirk.

She went along to the kitchen after putting her pajamas in the laundry room.

She noticed someone was already in the kitchen.

Y/n then became sneaky-like, trying to figure out who had been in the kitchen before her.

"Stupid Half-n-Half Bastard..."

The person in the kitchen had been spitting out curses and glaring at his food that had been sizzling in the pan. His hair was spiky blond and he was also wearing the UA uniform.

He had been making some eggs, along with rice, which had been cooking in the rice cooker.

Y/n quietly tried to step back, not wanting to interrupt this man making his own breakfast.

Unfortunately, her growling stomach wasn't helping.

"Who's there?!"

She stood still, wishing her stomach would've shut up while She tried to get away.

"I know you're there, fucking dumbass."

Y/n quietly stepped into his view, not wanting to make him any angrier.

His eyes went wide and he even dropped his spatula, and went to quickly pick it back up.

"And who the fuck are you?"

He pointed his spatula at me as he stood behind the kitchen counter.

"I'm Y/n..."

"You don't look familiar at all. Are you a transfer student?"

"You could say that..."

The Spiky hair scoffed as he turned back around to flip his eggs over.

"Mind telling me what the fuck you're doing down here at 6:30?"

Y/n could feel sweat drip down her back as she was drilled by this mans questions.

She wasn't exactly the social type of person.

Her social anxiety slowly drifted into fear after she realized she hadn't put on her sleeve to hide her tattoo.

She looked up to see the spiky-haired boy gazing upon her tattoo, the boy clearly sensing it was something that she wanted no one to see.

His eyes flared at her, trying to sense any suspicious intent she may have been hiding. Of course she hadn't so there was no point.

The poor girl just wanted to make some breakfast.

"Sit down."

The boy tore his eyes off of her image, focusing back on his eggs, which were done and placed in a bowl of rice.

"I'm sorry?"

"I said sit down. I made too much."

He placed a bowl at the counter on the other side of where he was going to sit.

"...ok."

Y/n walked over to the bowl of rice and egg, sitting down at the barstool chair and picking up her chopsticks.

"Thank you."

"Shut up, I'm trying to eat."

——————-

After the two heros in training had eaten breakfast in silence together, Y/n had gotten ready to head to the small open field nearby the dorm building, in hopes of a small training session by herself.

As she finished cleaning up her bowl and putting it away, the spiky-haired boy got up as well and starting cleaning his own bowl.

"Listen up, you damn extra. Not a word of this to anybody or I'll put you six feet under."

".....ok..."

Y/n started to walk outside but was stopped again by the spiky blond.

"There's a training field in the back of the dorms. No one should be able to see you there."

She stood silent for a few moments before realizing what he meant by 'no one would be able to see you'.

"Ah..thanks"

She walked outside to the back of the dorm heading to the clear field the spiky blond had told her about, wanting to be alone with her friend, Aspen.

At least, she thought she was going to be alone.

Somewhere on the roof of the dorm, a pair of vibrant red wings sat on top, spying on the girl who had been training so early in the morning right before her first class.

"It seems my prey has grown a bit."