Cadet Day Off |Jean x Reader|

(Y/n) POV
Lime ahead💚

"I expect all of you up bright and early on Monday, this is a rare occasion that you all will get the weekend off. I expect absolutely no slacking from you brats when training starts again. Am I clear?"
Levi was barking orders at all of us since we all got the weekend off for once, normally we would have Sunday off but that's it.
Now we had all of today, being Friday until Monday.
Which was almost unheard of in the survey corps.
I was sitting with Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Krista, Ymir, Jean, Sasha, and Connie.
Eren and Armin were talking amongst themselves, Mikasa was just resting her head on the table, Ymir was gawking at Krista, Connie was talking about food with Sasha, and Jean and I were both just relaxing.
"So what are you guys going to do?"
I asked since I figured most of them would just be relaxing in the dorms.
"I wanted to play some games with everyone in my dorm tonight."
Eren said, he had a bunch of space since they had moved him up from the cellar. He wasn't able to share a room with anyone which made it pretty convenient for all of us to hang out in.
"I'm in if you guys are."
I giggled as everyone said various agreements to the statement.
-
It was past lunch now, now our day off officially starts. We all met up in Eren's room, we all sat in a circle and waited for Connie to get back with something. He didn't say what it was but I assumed it was probably some weird party game or something.
"I'm back!"
He chirped as he entered the room, I only then saw he had 4 bottles of what looked like whiskey in his arms.
"Drinking at 3pm?"
I teased as he just stuck his tongue out at me and sat down with the bottles.
"We have nothing better to do so why not?"
"I thought you were getting food!"
Sasha whined as we all sighed in unison.
"In that case what are we playing?"
I questioned since apparently no one else was going to ask.
"I say we do either 'never have I ever' or 'truth or dare'."
Eren explained as we all generally agreed on truth or dare since we knew too much about each other at this point to play 'never have I ever'.
"Jean you're being awfully quiet today are you alright?"
I looked at Jean who was sitting next to me, he seemed to be dozing off but I chalked it up to him being tired.
He did get a pretty bad beat down from Mikasa earlier today during training.
"I'm fine."
He answered rather coldly, this was definitely weird for Jean.
"I'll start! (Y/n) truth or dare?"
Eren asked me raising his eyebrows and smirking at me.
"Truth."
"Aw You're no fun! But alright, have you had your first kiss yet?"
I giggled at the question since I figured most people had.
"Yea, dude shoved his tongue down my throat it wasn't pleasant."
I laughed it off as everyone began laughing with me, including Jean but he seemed rather annoyed by now.
"Mikasa truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Sit on Connie lap for the next 3 rounds."
I smirked at her knowing how much she generally doesn't like Connie, he wasn't the worst but she just didn't like how he talked so much.
The game went on for a while before people started adding shots in.
"Alright everyone has picked truth enough already, if you pick truth from now on you're taking a shot."
Connie explained as we all generally agreed and didn't think too much of it.
I learned the Connie hates kissing, Sasha would fuck Commander Erwin over Captain Levi, Mikasa wouldn't give up her scarf if it meant death, Armin had never kissed anyone, and Jean hates dancing.
Interesting stuff to learn but the dares were probably going to be worse from now on.
"(Y/n) you're up! Truth or dare?"
Sasha asked me so I figured dare would be alright.
"Dare."
"I dare you to beg Jean to make out with you, he has to say no, it'll be for 2 minutes."
She knew I kinda had a thing for Jean but I definitely didn't need the others knowing. Jean still seemed pretty annoyed but he has eased up during the game.
"You're alright with this?"
I figured I should still ask since he didn't look like he wanted to be messed with right now.
"I'm fine with it."
Yea there was something wrong, but either way I turned to straddle his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Please~ it's just a kiss~ I need you so badly~"
I pulled him closer to me so I could kiss under his jaw as I begged into his ear.
"N-not gonna happen."
I smirked against his neck before peppering kisses, then began to get a bit rougher. I left a couple marks on his neck.
"Please~ I'll do anything~ I promise~"
I grabbed on to his hair and pulled lightly so my lips were about a centimeter away from his.
"N-no."
"Aw come on~ I know you want to~"
I said as I ran my thumb against his bottom lip and tilted his head down so our foreheads were touching.
I honestly almost forgot there were our friends literally just staring at us.
"G-god that's enough!! I didn't think Jean would last the 2 minutes!!"
Ymir exclaimed as I got off his lap and leaned up against him now using him as a back rest.
"Eren Truth or dare?"
I smirked looking back at him, it was pay back time.
"Dare."
"I dare you to let Mikasa wax part of your leg."
I giggled as everyone else started laughing, Eren turned red but accepted.
Mikasa got out a wax strip as Eren pulled up his pants showing his calf and she ripped off a good chunk of hair off his leg. He surprisingly didn't scream though, figures with all that hand biting that it wouldn't be too bad for him.
The dares were honestly getting better than the truths at this point since the dares were pretty lewd now, the truths no one wanted to risk since if you're drunk better chances to spill secrets no one should know.
Sasha had to ride Connie around like a horse, Mikasa had to drink toilet water, Armin had to lick the window, Krista had sit on Ymir's lap for a few rounds. And those were the tame dares.
Now I had watched Sasha give a strip tease to Jean, Connie had to sit in 69 with Armin, Eren had to strip off his shirt, Jean had to make out with Ymir, and now it was my turn.
"(Y/n) truth or dare."
"Dare, lets be honest non of us are going to be picking truth much now."
"Alright let Jean take 3 body shots off you, one from between your boobs, one off your stomach and one you kiss him to get."
Jean was bright red, I couldn't tell if it was from anger or embarrassment now.
It was Eren that suggested this dare so I'm honestly kinda surprised he didn't do it himself.
"Alright let's do this."
I said confidently so Jean wouldn't feel as bad about this.
I took one of the shot glasses and laid down and pulled my shirt slightly so he could take it off me.
The next one was boobs, lucky for me I was wearing my casual wear (shown in cover) so it wouldn't be hard to do.
I pushed my boobs together and slid the shot glass between them, he was about to take the shot when Connie stopped him.
"Jean you have to be the one pushing her boobs together otherwise it doesn't count!"
I sighed to myself but smiled seeing Jean look up at me with a blush on his face.
He rubbed his hands up my sides before pressing my boobs together and taking the shot.
Next one I took, I turned to face him before swallowing most of it and pulling him into a rather heated kiss.
He seemed to notice that I had taken most of the shot so he just enjoyed the kiss before pulling away.
"Happy now Titan Boy?"
He looked back at Eren who was also bright red but I can sssume its because he didn't think Jean would actually do the dare. Penalty for not doing the dares was 4 shots, so we all didn't exactly want to back down.
More rounds go by, Mikasa took a shot and admitted to wanting to fuck Eren out of any of us in the room, Krista had to touch Connie's dick through his pants, Eren had to grope Mikasa, Armin just took 4 shots since he didn't want to take off Ymir's bra, and so on.
Again back to Jeans turn, he did seem a lot more relaxed now which was nice but I still wanted to know why he was so tense before.
"Truth or dare Jean?"
Mikasa asked him this time.
"Truth."
He grabbed the bottle and took a gulp as she thought for a moment.
"Have you had a dream about anyone in this room? If so who?"
For being as reserved as she is, girl has one dirty mind.
"I-uh y-yes, (y/n)."
That's all he said, I was pleasantly surprised since I didn't think he would ever like me like that.
Everyone 'ooo'd as he said this blushing red once again, those shots definitely hit him at this point.
"Shut it all of you! I bet almost all of you have had some dream about someone else in this room!"
He defended as he leaned back seemingly trying to get away from the embarrassment.
"(Y/n) truth or dare?"
"Truth."
I grabbed the bottle from Jean and took a gulp, my question was coming from Armin so I hoped it wouldn't be too bad.
"W-what's your favorite thing for a guy to wear?"
"Grey sweatpants."
That was pretty easy so I was glad about that.
*knock*
"You brats need to come down for dinner!"
Levi yelled through the door, Connie hid the drinks under Erens bed since we were going to continue the game after dinner.
-
We all reached the mess hall and sat down together, this was pretty normal at this point.
I was pressed against the wall with Jean on my right side and Eren in front of me.
Lucky for me Eren is pretty oblivious to other people's conversations.
"So what was that dream about?"
I questioned softly since I still didn't want to risk Eren hearing me.
"I-it was nothing, I-uh just kissed you that's it."
Jean stuttered out his face was flushed red and I knew he was lying.
"Come on you can tell me, I promise I won't judge."
I giggled as he ushered me closer to me to whisper, I knew the alcohol had taken effect at this point since he never would have told me if he was sober.
"It was a lot of kissing, but I ended up eating you out till you came in my mouth."
He said incredibly quietly to the point where I could barley hear him, now or was my turn to flush red.
"I- Jean you wanna ditch the game and talk, I'll bring some drinks."
I offered as he nodded and looked back at the others.
"Eren, I'm kinda feeling sick so I'm gonna skip on the rest of the game for tonight. We can play tomorrow yea?"
"Oh shit sorry (y/n) I hope it's Not the drinks, I can help you out if that's the problem."
He sounded genuinely concerned, Eren was one of my best friends along with Jean and Armin.
"It's alright I asked Jean to help me out since he hasn't been feeling great either."
"Damn alright, it won't be as fun without both of you but hey try and feel better alright?"
I nodded as I got up, Jean got up with me and we went back to his room.
We stopped by mine first to grab a bottle of vodka I had gotten a while back and headed into his room, lucky for us his room mate was spending the night with his parents for the weekend.
We sat down on his bed, he leaned up against the wall as I laid down next to him.
"What did you want to talk about?"
Jean questioned as he took a shot of the vodka, seemingly trying to keep his tipsy state.
"That dream, I would really like that I just wanted to ask if you wanted to date me or just fuck?"
"I have wanted you for a while. I just didn't say anything since I figured you wouldn't want me back."
He sounded almost drunk at this point.
"I do, but right now I think you should stop with the shots. You've had a bit too many for this kinda conversation."
"It's what's giving me the confidence to say this to you so I don't think so."
"I hope you don't mind me doing this then."
I straddled him and pulled him into a heated kiss, my hand tugged on his hair bringing him closer to me, my other hand ran my nails up his neck as he shivered at the movement.
"Your lips are even more soft than I dreamt."
"And you're even cuter when you're drunk."
I smiled against his lips as his hands wandered around my body. I felt him slip one under my shorts and squeezed my ass, while the other slid under my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra since it was uncomfortable but he smirked against me and pinched my nipple.
"Such a naughty girl, I didn't notice you weren't wearing a bra when I took that shot off you."
He purred before starting to rub my core over my shorts, I whimpered at his movements now feeling desperate for him.
"I'm surprised you didn't, your hands were almost touching my nipples the whole time."
I said peppering kisses down his neck.
"Do you want to play a little game with me?"
He said softly as he pressed down a bit harder then removed his hand and let his arms wrap around my waist.
"What game?"
Truth or dare, but now I can ask you the questions I really wanted to know."
"Mhm alright then."
"Truth or dare (y/n)?"
"Truth."
"What's your biggest kink?"
I stopped kissing his neck for a moment to think.
"Probably being dominated."
I said blushing as his gaze met mine, his smirk was clearly showing now.
"What's yours?"
"You didn't ask truth or dare."
He chuckled pulling me into another kiss, this one was more slowly that the previous.
"Truth it dare then."
I giggled as he pretended to think for a moment.
"Truth, but I'll be taking the shot off you."
He leaned over and grabbed a shot glass, yes we all pretty much had them.
Poured the shot and pulled my shirt down, I blushed at the exposure but he didn't seem phased at all.
He stuck the shot between my boobs again as he took it, he removed the cup and started sucking on my nipples.
"A-ah so what's your k-kink?"
I whimpered out now since he was sucking and biting slowly.
"Pillow Princess, having a good girl spread out and begging for me."
He smirked up at me with lust filling his eyes.
"That works out doesn't it?"
I giggled as he started to leave marks on my boobs.
"Truth or dare (y/n)?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to let me recreate that dream I had."
"I-oh okay."
I stuttered out, I leaned down and pressed a kiss against his lips. I let him take the lead on this so his hands again wandered around my body before slipping my shirt over my head.
He started biting and kissing down my neck, he left a trail of marks behind.
He soon pushed me on my back and began kissing down my stomach and got to my shorts, he took my shorts and panties down before looking up at me smirking.
"You're soaking wet~"
He spread my core before rubbing my clit softly with his thumb.
"I didn't even do much yet~ you're one needy girl~"
He pressed kisses on my inner thighs until he licked up my slit, he pressed his tongue inside softly.
His fingers moved down so he could slid two inside as his tongue swirled around my clit.
"F-fuck you're r-really good at this~"
I was squirming under him, whining and grabbing his hair as he kept going.
"K-keep going please~ f-fucking hell~"
"Begging for me already Princess?"
He sped up pumping his fingers inside me eventually curling them up to hit my spot.
"F-fuck ~ right t-there~"
"Here?"
He curled them up more and began hurting my spot with every pump.
"F-fuck y-yes~"
I was a moaning mess in front of him which let him have a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.
I felt my abdomen burn as he kept a steady pace fingering me.
"I-I'm gonna cum~"
I whimpered out as he sped up and I came over his fingers. He licked them clean and leaned down to kiss me.
"Better than your dream?"
I questioned breathlessly as he pulled away with a trail of spit connecting our lips.
"Much~ but I'm not done yet~"
-