♥︎Games♥︎|Jean x Reader|

Jean x Reader
(Y/n) POV
Lemon ahead^-^💛

"Cadets you may have tomorrow off but if I see any of you making a scene or causing commotion I will personally feed you to the titans! Do I make myself clear?!"
Keith was yelling at all of us since it was rare that we actually got days off.
Since I had joined the 104th cadet core it was hard but it wasn't too bad. I was able to match Mikasa with her skills so I almost never got in trouble. Mikasa and I have gotten pretty close over the months that we had been talking so I already knew about her feelings towards Eren. She wouldn't leave me alone about who I had a thing for but for as calm as she is, she's persistent to say the least. Almost everyday she'd ask me when we woke up since she slept above me.
Today was no different, I woke up and she asked me before I got dressed and walked down to the mess hall with her. We were both very pretty which kinda was nice since we would get to relax a bit watching the guys get flustered. I smiled at her and nudged her as we walked to Erens table.
"I think someone might get their senpai soon"
I teased as she blushed after I saw Eren looking at the both of us.
"Mikasa! (Y/n)! Morning you two!"
He said as he got up and hugged Mikasa then me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I looked behind him seeing Reigner, Bertolt, and Jean staring at us. I winked and let go of Eren seeing them all flush red.
I was good friends with Jean but we definitely had our competitions. He was so overly competitive it was to the point where even cleaning turned into a competitive thing with him.
I sighed as I sat down knowing I didn't have much to do today.
"Hey Jean after breakfast I have a game I wanna play with you."
I smirked knowing full well he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to try and beat me at something.
"You're on (y/n)! Im not going to lose to you again!"
Breakfast continued as usual until everyone left to do their own thing for their day off. There wasn't much to do on days off here most people just went to the lake or something like that to keep the boredom away.
I waited outside the mess hall for Jean to come out.
"Alright come with me we're gonna do this in your room"
"Why do we need to go to my room?"
"Because I said so now come on already Jean-bo~" I teased as he ran off to his dorm with him chasing me.
We reached the dorm as I sat on his bed next to him. It was nice just relaxing and talking with him without any sort of competition. We both were just in lounge clothes so basically sweatpants and a lose fitting shirt for him and a cropped top for me. We talked for awhile before I was getting kinda impatient.
"Okay funs over, here's the game. I ask you something lewd and you have to answer me truthfully. Then you do the same to me, and if you refuse to answer the question normally you'd take a shot or something like that. But with the lewd version the other person teases you for a minute, and you can't touch them. If the other person gives in and touches the other person, let's say you have to do their chores for a month" I watched him go bright red before trying to get his composure back.
"Why the lewd version?"
"Because we don't have drinks here and I don't see why not? Unless you're scared" I teased as he scoffed.
"You're on (y/n)."
"So my turn, have you had your first kiss yet?"
I cocked my head to look at him directly.
"Yes I have. It wasn't very great but it happened" he sighed leaning his head back against the wall.
"Have you had yours yet?"
"Yea but same story the guy shoved his tongue down my throat" I giggled seeing him laugh slightly at my comment.
"How big are the biggest boobs you've felt?"
He blushed super hard at this question.
"Tease me"
"What?"
"I'm not answering so you get to tease me"
I swear he was grinning at this by now.
"Alright but just remember no touching"
I got on to his lap and ground down hard as I went to kiss his neck. I left a hickey as I searched for his sweet spot. When I found it he whimpered lightly seemingly loosing all the composure he had before.
"That's a minute"
"I think I'll just stay on top of you
I grinned down at him as he met my gaze and smirked.
"Fine but you won't break me"
With that he placed his hand on my thigh and gripped lightly to 'prove his point'.
"What's your biggest kink?"
I had to think for a moment on this one cause honestly it felt weird to say anything like that out loud.
"Probably someone dominating me"
He chuckled lowly and ran his hand a bit higher.
"What about you since you seem to enjoy hearing mine so much!"
"Mines probably a pillow princess, seeing someone spread out on the bed waiting for me sounds nice."
God he was enjoying this too much.
I blushed at the thought and tried to get my cool before he noticed. He definitely noticed but ignored it for now.
"Where's the weirdest place you've had sex or gotten head?"
"I-um just in my room it was only head though"
I never thought I'd stutter at a question like that but he seemed to enjoy seeing me come undone at his words.
"You're a Virgin?"
"Shut up!"
"If you're not going to answer I get to tease you so"
I felt him smile against my neck as he bucked up against me and bit down on my neck.
He ran his hands up to my top and pinched my nipples slightly causing me to whimper into his ear.
I wasn't wearing a bra since it felt too uncomfortable at this point since with the uniform we have to.
"Someone sounds needy"
He purred as he slipped his hand into my sweatpants and rubbed my clit over my panties.
"Ah Jean it's been a minute already~"
He pulled his hand out and stopped kissing my neck.

"What's your favorite part of a girls body?"
I looked at him and saw him go a faint red shade before relaxing again.
I got off him now so I was just facing him while sitting on the bed. 
"Thighs or boobs probably, it's fun to mess with and squeeze."
I heated up thinking of him squeezing my thighs earlier.
He was basically watching me squirm at this point which kinda made me wet.
"Have you ever had a dream about me?"

I'm actually going to kill him by the end of this game.

"Tease me"
I was trying so hard not to sound flustered at this point but he was looking at me like I was his new favorite toy.
"Let me remind you, you chose to play this (y/n). It sounds like you just want me to pleasure you."
He smirked into my neck as he pinned me down.  He left a bunch of hickeys and was moving down to my shirt. I was pulled onto his lap straddling him again. He slipped his hand under my shirt and squeezed roughly.
"You must really want me."
I felt his hand pulling my shirt up enough so he could suck on my nipples. It took almost all of my patience to not grab his hair. His hand went behind me grabbing my ass and making me gasp at the feeling.
"It's been a minute now"
"Seems you're really enjoying my teasing though so we can stop the game for now"
"Jean I know you're just trying to win!"
He slipped his hand down onto my heat again this time pushing my panties to the slide. He rubbed on my clit before pressing a finger into my slit and pulling it out quickly.
"You're soaking wet~"
"I may be trying to win but it seems you really want it anyways" he continued as I moaned into his ear.
"Hmph I wont lose though Jean"
I pouted as he stopped his movements and pulled back from me leaning back and stared at me.
"Stay like that then, maybe you can ask me a question I don't want to answer."
"Fine"
I smirked knowing what I was going to ask now.
"Have you ever wanted to tear my clothes off and fuck me?"
I saw his face burn now as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Fine tease me."
I smiled as I kissed his neck and went to unbuckle his pants. I got on my knees as I pulled his pants down enough for his member to bob out.
"Mm you're so big I don't know if I can fit it all in my mouth."
I said as I looked up at him while licking a strip up his member and sucking the tip lightly.
I kept this up until I saw his hand twitch almost going in to grab my hair.
"It's been a minute"
I said as I popped off his member and got back on the bed with him.
He pulled his boxers on again but slid the rest of his pants off.
"You have no idea how hard it was to not touch you while you did that."
He whined as he looked at me.
"Maybe I'll know next time, if you can make me not want to answer" I teased as I pulled my shirt off completely.
He was staring at me now and I flushed pink.
"What? My boobs were out anyways this just feels more comfortable" I giggled as I straddled his hips again.
"Fine it's my turn, do you like dirty talking?"
He asked as I honestly gave up at this point.
"Tease me then"
"You're really naughty aren't you?"
He flipped us over so he could pull off my pants and panties before he kissed up my thigh.
His tongue circled my clit before pressing inside me making me a moaning mess in front of him.
"What do you say we call a truce on this game for now? I can't wait any longer to make you all fucking mine"
He said as he bit my thigh then went back to my clit.
"T-truce Jean please~"
With that he got up and lined his member with my heat.
"This is going to hurt but I'll try and be gentle."
I nodded as he pressed in allowing me to squeeze around him.
"~Fucking hell~ ah"
I took a moment to adjust to his size before he started to pound into me. He kept going at a steady pace before he leaned down to pull me into a heated makeout session.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed I kept moaning into his mouth.
After a few more strokes I flipped us over so I was able to ride him.
"Jean~ ah~ harder please"
"You're so fucking tight~"
He grabbed my ass behind me to help steady my bouncing. I felt a familiar knot building in my stomach.
"A-ah I'm gonna cum~"
"Cum for me Princess~"
I came around him and as I did I felt him twitch inside me then cum spilling completely inside me.
He pulled out as I rolled over on to his side so I could nuzzle my head into his chest.
"You're so stubborn"
He chuckled as he ran his fingers through my hair.
"I'm the stubborn one?"
I giggled as I looked up at him.
"Yup leaset youre cute while you pout."
And on que I pouted and hit his chest lightly.
"I'm your problem to deal with now so"
I said as I tried to sit up.
It failed.
"Jean I'm not going to be able to walk for a week cause of you!"
He smiled and pulled me back down on top of him.
"I'll just carry you around Princess."
This made me blush hearing him call me that it felt so right.
"Well we both need to shower so come on before everyone else gets back for dinner."
"Fine Fine lets go then"
He picked me up and brought us to the shower.
"Least I beat you in one thing"
"What's that?"
"You put your hands on me first, I win"
"Next time I'll win."