Chapter 8:UA Entrance Exam

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile....

In a different location the teacher observing nthe students were at lost of the female blacknette that just destroyed the robots without breaking a sweat ,even Aizawa the most strict and always unimpressed teacher was impressed by her sheer display of strength .

"*cough*Now that was unexpected...,"Principal Nezu,a hybrid mouse like animal said while pushing a button to replace the destroyed robots for the other examinees to destroy.

"Indeed,"Vlad King agreed as he sweatdropped at the female on the screens expression as if she was saying that all the robots she destroy was nothing.

"So many promising students this year don't you think,"Midnight the Rated 18+ hero said as she looked at the different students attacking the robots but never once glancing away from (Y/N).

"This exam is irrational,"Eraserhead said as he continued to observed the other student nonchalantly saved for our heroine in whom he found a great potential.

"DESTROYING 50 ROBOTS IN ONE GO THAT GIRL HAS TALENT!,"Present Mic rumbled on and on as Eraserhead grew irritated by his vocal chord's volume.

"But the challenge has just started,"pressing the a certain button zero pointers started to appear making the students on screen run away from fear.

Back to our lovely (Y/N)....

Loud footsteps caught (Y/N)'s attention as she jumped from building to building trying to find the cause of the sound while constantly shooting the robots on sight using her newly improved weapons.

A quadruple barrel pistol with a fully loaded magazine together with a grappling hook glove that can shot wires which she use to glide into the air gracefully,locking targets with the zero pointers she took out a medium sized medicine like metal in her track suit and it suddenly changed into her newly improved machine gun which was loaded with a highly powered armed bullets ,grinning she happily jumped into the robot swinging the grappling hook to it's neck and use it while running on the robots body easily leaving a decent amount of dents before detaching the hook and swing into a building while shooting it upside down with great speed.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

The robot fell down as it's remains can no longer be identified,(Y/N) paid no attention to the damaged she caused as she just continued her hunt for zero pointers.

'This is starting to get boring,'she thought as she sigh before she saw someone stuck on a rubble .

'I guess it won't hurt to help,'walking toward the person she lifted the female and put her into safety ,checking her vital parts to make sure she was okay before deciding to carry her back to the others.

Making her weapons return to its original form which was a small capsule like metal ,she stuff it back into her tracksuit pocket.

"Now....,"putting her arm under the legs of the person she lifted her with ease with her other arm supporting her back.

The female in her grasp soon woke up and was baffled when she was meet by the most beautiful brown orbs she has ever seen.

"!!!!,"sensing a movement from the other female, (Y/N) decided to look at the girl and groaned that she has to do another human interaction yet again she was left with no other choice.

"It's rude to stare,"gulping the female in her arms blushed and was about to jump off her grasp.

"You broke your ankle,"hearing that the girl just decided to stay still already feeling the pain while (Y/N) inwardly sigh and run towards the exit and put the girl down before running back to the spot where she was before in a speed that surpasses Mac 20.

"How.....,"the other girl was confused as to how she was in the exit way and looked around for the blacknette.

(Y/N) did the rescue process several times as she destroyed another zero pointer, one after another.

'Two more minutes before the end of the exam and I still can't decide which dessert to get *sigh*I really want that coffee jelly but that strawberry pudding was calling me ughhh,'having a conflict on her head she continued to shoot absentmindedly .

A loud battle scream made her stop her killing spree as she looked for the source ,only to look up and saw the Midoriya kid falling from the sky with a broken arm making her glide into the sky again and caught him before he hit the ground.

"Just....one..point...,"unfortunately the male doesn't notice that it was (Y/N) that had saved him as he weakly walked while muttering those words only to be crushed when it was announced that the entrance exam has ended .

(Y/N) on the other hand decided to just flee not wanting to comfort the male as she herself is not good with emotional things .

'I guess coffee jelly is for dessert that strawberry pudding could wait some other time'
______________________________________
Is my story okay.....I didn't rush the scenario did I?😅

Anyway

Detroit smash !The vote button and mumble out the comments