Just a Dream

Loading...

▫◽◾◻◼⬜⬛⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▫

Now Playing...

▫◽◾◻◼⬜⬛⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▫

Just a Dream
Artist: Christina Grimmie & Sam Tsui

▶ 2:06 --------------⚪--------------------------- 4:58

▫◽◾◻◼⬜⬛⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▫

Morning light shone right through the windows that made the curling boy in bed groan in his sleep, plus the very loud noise outside caused by a new under construction house made him more irritated than before. The boy can't help but get up and rub his sleepy eyes, he stayed up all night to write the next chapters for his story on his laptop.

'Being a writer is really tiring but fun' the boy said and smiled.

He walked to the door and opened it then went straight to drink some water, not minding the person in his sofa very aware that his cousin is spending his hours there waiting for him to get up.

"What time is it?" the boy asked his cousin.

"It's already 1 pm Kwannie" his cousin answered

Seungkwan opened his eyes wide and quickly looked at the wall clock and realized that his cousin is just making fun of him.

"Stop joking around Seokmin-hyung" he said rolling his eyes to his cousin who just laughed at him for falling on his not so funny joke.

Seungkwan just walk to get the remote on the table stand and turned the TV and the air-con on. He shooed his cousin away to give him some space which his cousin immediately obeyed.

"What should I watch?"

"Watch that anime called 'That time I got reincarnated as a slime it's really good" Seokmin replied with happy eyes that can make anyone smile.

Seungkwan trusted his cousin and searched the said anime then went to the refrigerator to get some snack for the both of them, they spent hours watching the said anime that they didn't know it's already dark outside.

Exchanged laughters can be heard inside the house but they didn't care, they only cared for the anime they are watching until...

Ding!

Seungkwan and Seokmin exchanged some looks then checked each others phone, having the same ringtone really bothers one another.

"Not mine"

"It's mine..." Seungkwan said with a very confused face

Seungkwan unlocked his phone and checked his messages its super rare for his hyung to text him nowadays, especially at quarantine.

Did something happen? Or is it his usual thing again where he would share some stories or what happened to the anime he was watching or even recommend him another anime to watch. Seungkwan just sighed and read his hyung's message.

itsYabOyHoShi:
Seungkwan

itsYabOyHoShi:
Kwannie

BoOtiFulmAhAsS:
What's with the sudden text hyung?

itsYabOyHoShi:
Did you know that we will go back to the campus tomorrow?

BoOtiFuLmAhaSs:
Of course Seungcheol-hyung told me yesterday