⚠⚠

Author's note:

Greetings to all readers and future readers!

Hello this is suncia/oldpaws your author for today, I just want to tell you that everything that happened here are real life dreams. They're my dreams I decided to write it and turned it into a verkwan story, this is supposed to be a dream with Vernon from seventeen and my crush. This is my first time writing a SVT ship book so yeah XD

This is my 5th attempt to write a book and I know I'm really bad at it but I still tried. Writing isn't my specialty so I'm sorry in advance and for those who don't read BLs, why aren't you reading? Joke I respect all of you but please don't hate this book, let us be open minded and stop criticizing each other okay?

I don't mean any harm or disrespect to Vernon and Seungkwan from Seventeen I just wanted to share this and write this story so that I won't forget a dream like this. This is what I dreamed during quarantine XD this is my story so I can do what I want let us imagine a world with everyone supporting LGBTQ in this story :))

This book is so special for me and my very most favorite dream of all times. This is supposed to be two dreams but I decided to connect the two and came up with this. I hope you like it as much as I do, so read and comment, tell me your thoughts about the book.

So enough of me talking just go and read the story and leave some feedbacks :)

Happy reading!

Thank you for reading my book!

Yours truly,
Suncia14