She stamps Her Lips on His Cheek and She Runs Inside her Home.. Abhi smiles at her and he Looks at the Car Mirror and Sees her Lipstick mark and he wipes it before Anyone could see ...He smiles inwardly...

He too Moves inside only to see her Happily Chatting with Her Family.. Looking at her smile he felt so happy...

"Betaji!! Come inside na!" Sarla welcomes him Inside...

Abhi Smiles at Her and He came inside and seated in the sofa... Bulbul sits beside Abhi

"By the way Jiju how's the trip?? I Mean Your Honeymoon trip!" She asked winking at Him...

"Ask your Dii Bulbul!!" He winks at Pragya...

"Dii tell me na!"

Pragya blushed..

"What I want to tell??" She asked Her again...

"Fuggi tell her How good is..... (He stops in the middle.. And Pragya's Eyes go wide) I mean How good the place na!" He said... Pragya glared at Him...

"Hoye Hoye!!! I understand Jiju!" Bulbul teased Him... Pragya pinched Her ear...

Later they chitchatted sometimes and Pragya gives the Gift which they bought From Kashmir... After they bid from there to Mehra Mansion...

Dadi welcomed them by taking Aarti.. Then they settled In the Hall... Everyone is there only Alia is not there...

"Dadi Where is Alia?" Abhi asked Her...

"Abhi she is In her Room!"

Abhi Nods...

"Pragya Did you enjoyed the Trip?" Dado asked Her.. Pragya nods and smiles at Her...

"Yes Dadi it's a Nice trip.. We enjoyed a Lot!" Pragya said... She jerks a Little when she felt her Husband's Naughty Fingers Roaming in her Bare waist without anyone's knowledge...

"Suniye what are you doing?" she asked Whispering to him...

"As if You don't know?" He winks at her...

Pragya Holds his Fingers to stop him from doing Naughty things... She Pinched His Fingers..

"Ouch!!!" Abhi shouts...

"What happen Abhi??" Dasi asked Him...

"Nothing Dasi... Just a Mosquito Bites me!" He Frowns at Her... Pragya Smiles inwardly.. And she Proudly look at her Nails... ...He glared at her...

Pragya starts to Give gifts to Everyone..

She gave Gifts Kashmir Silk Saree to Mitali, Taiji, Dadi and Dasi..

"OMG pragya It's so Beautiful!!" Mitali squealed...

"Yes Pragya beta it's so Amazing!" dadi and Dasi...

Abhi and Pragya smiles at them...Bunty and Bubbly Runs and Sits in Abhi's lap...

"Chachi you didn't brought us Gift!!??" they pouts at Pragya... Abhi Carress their hair... Pragya kissed their forehead...

"How I will forget to Buy gift for my Little cute darlings!" She asked them and Gives them a Gift...

"Wow Chachi!!! We love it!" They both squealed looking at the new Toys and Chocolates to them.... They kissed her cheek and also abhi's cheeks