the waterbending scroll ‧₊˚ ✩

we were back with our daily routine, flying around on appa. i was always amazed by the beauty of the sky, but today two things were bothering me. 'how did he know that i'm an airbender?' and the second thing was aang. i was worried about him.

"would you sit down? if we hit a bump you'll go flying off! What's bugging you anyway?" sokka said.

"it's what avatar roku said. i'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives." aang continued to walk back and forth.

"well, let's see, you've pretty much mastered airbending and that only took you 112 years... i'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer." sokka 'tried' to make aang feel better.

i punched him in the arm "sokka! you shouldn't be talking with your non-bender self"

"and you? finally admitting that you're a firebender?" he 'joked' but deep down he was serious.

"you're only gonna stop when i finally admit it, aren't you?"

"HAH! SHE CONFESSED! GUYS DID YOU HEAR IT?!" sokka shouted, making aang and
katara turn around.

"what? her love for aang?" katara laughed. aang was a blushing mess, and me too.

"i didn't do shit" i rolled my eyes.

"LANGUAGE!" sokka shouted.

i stood up, walking out of the saddle, to appa's reigns. i just needed time to think. 'is he really serious about that firebender thing? could be worse actually, imma keep teasing him'

someone brought myself out of my thoughts by tapping my shoulder. i turned around, seeing aang.

"what's up aang?" i smiled at him.

"could you land there" he pointed at a waterfall and something like a river.

"sure" i shook appa's reigns, making him go down.

we all got off appa and he immediately jumped into the water.

"yeahhh! don't start without me boy!" i looked at aang, only seeing him in his underwear. made me blush a little.

"remember the reason we're here" i heard katara say. aang looked a little sad.

"why are we here?" i asked them.

"katara offered me to practice me water bending" he smiled at me.

"aaaaalright" i walked up to where sokka was, p
placing myself next to the stone he was sitting on.

"great. so what are we supposed to do?" sokka asked.

"you could... clean the gunk out of appa's toes?" aang handed a leafy branch to sokka.

"and kazumi? she's just going to do nothing or what?" sokka crosses his arms.

"she's gonna sit there and look cute- I MEAN, she can do whatever she wants" aang scratched his head.

"gotcha"

"stupid love.." i heard sokka mumble. "so, while you guys are playing in the water and kazumi is doing nothing, i'm supposed to be hard at work picking the mud out of a giant bison's feet?"

"mud and bugs!" aang smiled.

sokka looked at him like he was insane "okay" He started to walk towards appa, leaving me alone.