⚠ [2] ⚠

[EDITED: 07/18/2022]

TW: RAPE AND PHYSICAL ABUSE IS MENTIONED AND INVOLVED!!! IF YOU GET TRIGGER EASILY PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!
___________________________
All Enji wanted was a peaceful day at his agency. Patrol went well, hawks didn't even show up to bother him. Everything was peaceful until his secretary told him he's father is on his way to Enji's office. Enji almost tried to jump out the window, key word almost, the last person he wanted to see was his father.

'Shit! Why is he here?! Did he find out that Shoto didn't get first place in the sport festival?! Fuckfuckfuckfuck-' his thoughts were cut off by a harsh knock at the door.

"C-come in!" Enji crused at himself for stuttering.

The door open only to reveal a 8'0 foot tall, welled built, lava hair male with an angry look on his face.

"We need to talk." His father stated with venom in his voice.

Valk Smirnov better known as the retired Russian Hero: Inferno or Enji (abusive) father walked in and close the door behind him and locked it.

Enji looked at his father and starts to tremble at the sound on the door locking. He got up and walked from behind his desk going towards his father.

"What do we need to-" *SLAPPED* Enji was cut off by a harsh slap.

His face was turned to the side with a bright red hand print showing. Valk grabbed Enji chin and force him to look at him.

"I told you to make sure he fucking wins that damn sport festival!" His voice was lace with nothing but angry as his body temperature started rise up.

"Not only that I come back from a business trip to found out you fucking divorce Rei!" He punched Enji in his stomach making him fall to the floor gripping his abdomen.

"What do you expect me to do?! Shoto didn't want to use his quirk fully and Rei is already in a mental hospital!" Enji soon regret raising his voice as his father then kick him in his stomach.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" His father stated while kicking him again.

Enji grunts in pain and started to cough. He was trying to sit himself up until his father pinned him down with his arms above his head.
_
Valk made a lava like cuffs and cuff Enji's hands together. He run his hands inside of Enji's hero shirt (Idk if it's a hero suit one piece like Hawks or not :/ ) he felt Enji began to squirm and he look down at him as his glaze darken.

"You can never do anything fucking right! You've been going soft Enji, but this time I'll make fucking sure Shoto will surpass All Might." he stated while having sinister grin on his face.

"W-wait! I'm sorry don't-" Enji was cut off by Valk smashing his lips against each other.

He deepen the kiss as he began to tug Enji nipple. Enji squirms even more and Valk broke the kiss. *SLAPPED* He back handed Enji and growled under his breath.

"Stop. Fucking. Moving." He glared down at Enji as he see welled up tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" Enji cries out and choke on a sob when he felt Valk grope his dick.

"You said that last time and what did you do?! You fucked up again and again! You'll never fucking learn Enji!" Valk stated as he forced Enji to spread his legs and rip his pants and underwear.

"Wait no stop!" Enji plead while tears running down his face.

"I don't listen to you Enji." Valk unzipped his pants and pulled his cock and thrust inside of Enji.

The Burning Truthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें