"yo?" bird answered the phone as i unlocked my car.

"Vanessa been kidnapped by her trash ass ex!" i groaned angrily getting in my car. "i need you to look for her. ion care if youn know where she could be! i want everybody out on these streets tryna find her!" i propped my phone up starting the car.

"this dude really wanna die!" he groaned as i pulled out the driveway.

"call bree and everybody. ima head to the police station to see when she left" i hung up the phone as i raced my way to the police station.

they better have fucking camera's 

once i got there, i got out the car quickly and walked in with anger all over my face as my blood boiled.

once i talked to an officer, they showed me the camera footage and when i saw what i saw..

i'm killing this dude tonight!

"shit!" i cursed.

he called in a lot of officers so there was about 6 cars on the road looking for lawrence and the car he left in.

me? nah. i know he switched cars.

they sent out an amber alert after i left and headed out with the cop cars. ever car went in a different area through Compton and they had more in los Angeles.

- Vanessa Valor -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- Vanessa Valor -

"please.." i whispered as i brought me knees to my chest crying lightly into them.

"shut the fuck up and come here" lawrence grabbed my arms yanking me to him. "you been a bad ass girl. i told you ain't no other dude deserve you but me" he lifted my chin. "wipe those tears or am i gonna have to do it for you?"

i began to cry more when he slapped me across my face. i tried to shield his hits but he was too strong for me.

"Lawrence please!" i cried as he pushed me onto the floor of his limo.

"this what happens when you disobey me!" he kicked my stomach making me begin to start coughing as i felt myself becoming nauseous. "you can cry all you want! you ain't gettin away from me again!" he gripped my hair pulling me back up throwing me onto the seat making me cry in pain.

he zip tied my hands to the seat as he stood over me unbuckling his pants.

"seems like you needa reminder who you belong to" he said before sliding his pants and boxers down making me cry as i closed my eyes. "put yo tongue out i ain't playin wit you!" he slapped me making me cry out again as he slid his dick in my mouth.

i choked, i gagged, i even cried.. he wouldn't stop.

he raped me. once again.

i laid there motionless as he got out the limo going god knows where..

i began to cry again as i thought about what roddy was doing right now..

i'm sure he noticed the note on the fridge and i can only imagine what's happening.

lawrence's phone started to buzz next to me making me sniffle and look at it seeing an amber alert.

i cried even more realizing that it was an amber alert for me and that knowing roddy did what he had to do making me relived that they were looking for me.

once lawrence came back in, i sniffled tugging at the ties as he grabbed his phone.

"looks like they've got an amber alert out for you" he chuckled. "too bad they don't know where going somewhere special" he leaned down.

"w-where" i said barley above a whisper.

"mexico" he smirked. "then i'll have you all to myself"

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥  - 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐡 ♫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें