A reason was needed. To break up with him.

No matter what Raeliana does, French Brooke is sure to go ahead with their marriage. So it is necessary to make him angry as violent or forceful as possible. Then, using this as an excuse, she will be able to live without such a violent husband.

So, Raeliana had four meetings with French Brooks.

*     *     *

First meeting.

I've been single for 20 years, and I didn't even know the aesthetics of parting, and I'm am someone who deserves to be polite.

Raeliana, who didn't lift the angle, threw a straight punch.

"Let's break up."

Then, French smiled exaggeratedly and pointed to one side. A crow sitting on a lamppost looked down at the two, pooping with a vile face.

"Ah-ha-ha! Did you just see that?"

"What? Did you hear me?"

"What?"

"Goodbye, Lord Brooks."

"Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

"Look at that, Leriana."

"Hey, let's break up."

Only after I told him more to break up about 17 times did Raeliaana realize that he wasn't interested in the poo crow, he was pretending not to hear that.

The day after the first date, Realli  ran to the bookstore.

The owner of the bookstore took out a book called 'How to Break Up with a Boyfriend' from inside the stand with a long face. Raeliana read the book all night long.

Indeed, books were a repository of knowledge.

Second meeting.

Raeliana, who even studied and prepared to say goodbye, headed to a membership restaurant with him. Ten minutes after arriving at the Ligo restaurant, she spilled a total of five kinds of liquid into his head and groin, combining water and various wines.

French Brooks, who was trying to be kind at first, poked his thick mouth when he entered the third. In the fourth, he sighed deeply and was restless, and in the fifth, when he poured wine out of his groin, his veins stood on his neck, shaking his hands.

"Oh, I spilled it again. I'm sorry."

After apologizing with a face that she was not sorry at all, Raeliana pointed to the piano in the center of the restaurant.

"Sir Brooks, I want to hear your play."

French Brooks approached the piano to take a breather.

As the melody of the piano began to be heard, Raeliana called in the waiter to praise how good the wine was, how cozy the atmosphere of the restaurant was, and how great the food was.

French Brooks glanced but her praise was not over. When Raeliana didn't think to hear at all, French Brooks, who thought he should catch her attention, said, "Beautiful Raeliana."