𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

The feline patient looked down at the items for his full recovery, " Doctor, (Y/n), thank you so much. "

Gouhin and (Y/n) sent small smiles to the patient, " Be confident. "

" When your tabs run out, make sure to let one of us know or come here to refill. " (Y/n) told the patient and Gouhin nodded, " If you're not feeling well, you're free to come back here anytime. "

The large male that watched the father-daughter duo waved at the patient before nodding at each other as a mission success. Legoshi stared with awe but also with confusion lingering.

" That was someone who killed two ferrets while he was in a deranged state of mine, he did a great job at recuperating. " Gouhin admitted to the tall wolf, who shrieked back, " So what was it that you wanted to ask? "

Legoshi stepped back, " I knew it. I noticed that you've never reported any patients who've killed someone to the police. " (Y/n) turned to Legoshi with a brow raised, " If that guy killed two ferrets, then he's a murderer.. Isn't it kinda dangerous to let him go? "

His girlfriend placed a hand onto her hips with a brow raised at the male wolf, " Legoshi, if that were the case, don't you think we'd all go to jail and be predators. "

Gouhin shook his head, discarding her statement, " I'm a bear, I don't want to play hero by demeaning other carnivores. It was pure coincidence that I was born a panda with no desire to eat meat. "

He simply shrugged his shoulders, " I don't think it's right that I have more opportunities than others just because of that fact. That's why I enforce my justice by confronting carnivores with my body. " The panda told the wolf then dropped the biggest secret of his.

" I do not regret leaving my wife and child five years ago, this job is too dangerous. I lost my right eye and most of my back hair. " Gouhin admitted which made Legoshi bark with shock,

" You've dropped a lot of bombshells just now! "

The panda brushed off the exclamation from the male wolf, glancing down at the female that remained silent as she combed her tail, " Sorry I never told you. "

Legoshi shook his head at realization, " Wait, if you had left your family five years ago then what about (Y/n)? "

" Ah, the little shit was a different story. She was only twelve when I left my family and my child had their mother and (Y/n) had no one. I was her only family and beside, she was going through a phase. " He rekindled the memory into his brain, pushing his hand to smack the back of her head which caused her to yelp.

Gouhin felt bad so he began to ruffle her fur once more, " The world isn't so simple that punishing criminals will make it a better place to live. " He stated plainly, removing his hand from his daughter's head who immediately emerge herself to her boyfriend.

" This is my ego as a psychiatrist speaking but any carnivore can change if they want to, and I want to be the one that helps them change. " He finished which made the two wolves nod in agreement.

Finally an understanding.

-

" (Y/n). "

Her (eye color) hues hesitated to lift from her notebook that was filled with multiple notes from their shared class. He tapped her book once more to gain her attention which he received right away, " Yes, Legoshi? "

" Gouhin is amazing. "

She stifled a laugh under her breath considering they were in the library, her hand ran through her long locks of fur and she cocked her head to the side,
" Old man? He can be.. Why'd you bring it up? "

Legoshi placed his hand onto his cheek, staring into his girlfriend's eyes then narrowed to her lips but brought his attention back to her eyes, " He has so many good reasons for his purpose of work plus he took you in. "

" He'd still be amazing if he wasn't my adopted father, wolfie. " She rolled her eyes playfully before feeling her hands be taken into his large ones, " But that is what makes him more amazing. " Legoshi breathed out.

(Y/n) took an abrupt sigh then giggled softly, " You're so odd. "

He felt calm at the sound of her soft laugh escape her lips which pushed himself from his seat to collapse his lips against hers, licking her bottom lip and she relaxed into his touch.

They both pulled away considering where they were, although they always go to the back.

" Legoshi, I'm happy that you're training but are you sure you want to do this? " She brought up, returning back to her notes already knowing he was nodding his head up and down.

Legoshi confirmed his actions with a reasoning, " I want to protect you for the rest of my life. "

" I'm serious. "

" So am I. "

She felt guilty at the thought of her boyfriend risking his life for her own, not even that but the thought of losing him over all the entanglements that had pulled the two into. " Just be careful, I'm trying to spend my life with you not sitting by your grave. "

The large wolf hummed in agreement at her, before leaning in and kissing her, passionately and gentle. She melted as he took a hold of her chin to keep her in place and he pulled back by a little,

" Will you marry me? "

Her (eye color) orbs briefly bored into his dark ones then ruined the moment by laughing to herself, pushing her hand to muffle her snickering but she couldn't help it.

" I'm not kidding. " He says seriously, which caused her to stay still but she relaxed a second later.

She dropped her head onto her small palm, " Yeah, I know. "

" I will say yes but propose somewhere else other than school and where we can hold it as a good memory. So for now, it's a yes but we aren't officially engaged nor are you ready. "

The small canine pushed her lips onto his nose, pecking him softly, " Don't rush something that's already good. " Legoshi pushed his index finger to his chin, snapping his thumb and middle finger together,

" What if I propose when we get to Gouhin's? "

" No. "