chapter 7

is it too late now to say sorry - Justin Beiber 

Chassity pov

Tonight at school will be game day and that's when me and my friend's plan will happen, our idea was that since I kinda have a reputation of being the school's hoe and I see some people spread

lies saying they fucked me when really I only fucked one guy and I'm making sure he gets what's coming for him. All-day at school I was plotting and couldn't wait I decide not completely ruin his chances cause I still have this stupid thing called a guilty conscience so I decided to minimize the problem ill let him do go most of the game and when the time comes well mess it up during the end, I also don't want the school team to lose so the best bet is to have Dani score the winning goal that way the school wins, Ralph doesn't get this scholarship and I can move on with my life.

Simple

walking down the hallway I see Dani and jazz talking to each other and she looks at me. Something in me really wants to forgive her but she hurt my feelings really badly. I and jazz were always the closest to each other and all the times I wanted to help her she would let me and that hurt the most cause what if it was something more severe and I couldn't be there for her cause she pushed me away.

I walk to my locker, I shouldn't be thinking about her anymore since apparently, we're not friends anymore.

The door went well as usual for lunch and schoolwork and some chill time. The big plan was about to happen and couldn't wait I couldn't wait. my leg was shaking under the table in my second to last class. " Look chass I get it you're excited to ruin this guys dream and all but can you please stop shaking your damn leg under the table, get my head bouncing on this MF table," Myla said to me " oops sorry" she put her head down and went back to sleep.

" don't worry chass, I just know this is gonna be successful" Freddie spoke up looking aways from er book to me

" thanks"

I look back to see Dani next to his friend he always was with and next to them I see Ralph and laugh like he didn't just ruin my life and have people say terrible things about me. honestly what went through his head to do that, what went through his head knowing the consequences, why did he decide to hurt me like that. I wanted happiness. I couldn't get that from my parents. I was stupid to think he could be one of those people to fill up those holes.

What did I do to Him? We've never talked or interacted but he decided to hurt me!

People are weird if they decide to ruin someone's life just because they breathe. But for me I have a reason to commit revenge and ruin someone and that Ralph.

When the class period was over it was time for my last class which is the only class I have by myself without my friends. well, I have it with jazz but... I guess it's by myself now.

Fun

I sat at my desk in the back and sat at my computer and just played games because I already finished my work. I was too focused on my game to feel someone poking my shoulder and when I finally noticed it was jazz and I'll admit I'm a little shocked and happy that we get to talk but I'm scared about how this conversation is gonna go. I see some people looking at us like we might fight again and I'm hoping we don't.

" H-hey Chasity" jazz spoke up she looked a bit scared

" hey Jazzmine" I spoke back and it got quiet again and jazz turns around and takes a deep breath

" I'm so sorry, that I was mean to you and screams those words to you and wasn't able to help you when you needed it" jazz was crying as she spoke and then I started to cry

"it's okay, I forgive you, you had emotions you couldn't control even when you said those things about me I forgive you" we hugged each other

" I'm sorry for calling you homewrecker jazz"

" you don't need to apologize it true, I was trying to mess up that relationship" I and jazz pull apart

" I um also want to apologize to the others, you think they'll forgive me?"

" yeah I think so, we've been friends for a long time and it takes a lot of courage and pride to admit wrong." I smiled at her and we spent the rest of the class period joking

" so I heard from Dani you getting revenge on ralph and I wanna say I want in, he deserves a nice beat down, honestly if I have to put my hands on him I will" jazz looked at me seriously

" ok here's the plan"

after explaining the plan jazz and I walked to my locker " look what we got here" we both turn around to see Dani " glad to see you both made up, good job for taking my advice" he gives jazz a thumbs up and I see his friend again " Dani I been meaning to ask whos your friend, that's always with you"

"oh him this is um my friennnddd Charles "Dani introduce him and the way they are looking at each other they aren't just friends

"ohhhhhhhhhhh I seeeeee," I say and I go up to Dani's ear and whisper " that's your boyfriend isn't it"

Dani had his mouth open in shocked jazz wasn't surprised neither was Charles so I guess I was right " don't worry secret safe with me"

" Thanks, chass," Charles says

Me, Dani, Charles, and jazz make our way to an empty classroom, most kids in our school are staying for the game or going to get some snack or changing clothes

" ok guys lets review the plan" the girls look at me or behind me confusingly

" so you not gonna explain the elephant in the room"

heyyyyy I'm back, miss me? no. that's okay I haven't been here since August I also did a tonnnnneee of editing, spelling, and grammar corrections - gottaluvRM