9*

Eleanor's P.O.V.~

It's been a week since Eliza and I's fight. We haven't talked since. But with Wyatt, it was quite the contrary. We only talked, and we were almost never apart. But all I wanted to do was tell, him the truth. That I couldn't date him and that I had to break up with him because of a petty fight with my sister.

At least that's what I told myself because I know that this wasn't petty. This was just our relationship taking it's last punch before it felt to the depths of the deep dark abyss. I really missed Eliza and I knew that deep down the only way to fix this was to do what I had told myself to do last week.

"So what are you going to wear?" Bucky asked stepping into my room behind me. "You know for when you lead Wyatt on, and then break his heart by telling him that you can't date him all because of your annoying sister." He said laughing but immediately shutting up when he saw my glare.

"I don't know," I whispered thinking about Wyatt and how excited he had been to finally go on our date today. He'd told me to wait by my door so that he'd stop by around 3:30. I looked down at my copper watch. It was 3:07 I had a bit of time to relax get dressed and relieve myself of any stress.

"Come over here and help me," I said to Bucky dropping my backpack on the ground beside my bed before walking over to my dresser.

My green hair was currently in two low buns. I also had on a brown tank top, green shorts, and a magenta uniform jacket.

"Has he ever mentioned which color he liked on you?" Bucky asked smiling as he threw his backpack down beside mine before standing beside me.

Wyatt had said I looked nice in magenta. Should I go with that? I pulled open one of my drawers beginning to rifle through it trying to find something magenta. After a moment I stopped spotting a magenta sundress with green embellishments around the waist, the collar, and the edge.

"He says I look cute in magenta," I said holding up the dress with a smile on my face.

"That's perfect," Bucky said smiling as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"You, or this dress?" I asked laughing.

"Both." Hr said laughing as he looked at himself again.

His black hair was brushed the same as always. He was also wearing his silver Seabrook pants with two pinks stripes, and his green, silver, and pink Seabrook shirt. I smiled playfully laughing at him as I reached into my dresser pulling out a black jean jacket, and some black shorts.

"I'll be right back," I said smiling as I walked away.

I headed into my bathroom flicking on the light and shutting the door behind myself. Tiem to get ready for my first and last date with Wyatt. Wyatt Lykensen the perfect guy. The only guy that I've ever truly wanted to be with. But of course, you have to make sacrifices in life. One of them had to be giving up Wyatt so that my sister and I would finally be happy.

I quickly took off my school clothes dumping them into my laundry hamper before pulling on my shorts and dress. Once I was done I pulled on my jean jacket smiling at myself in the mirror. I finally stepped out of the bathroom smiling at Bucky who was sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone probably on Seagram.

"Wow! You look great Ella!" Bucky said smiling happily as I stepped towards my mirror undoing my double buns.

"Thanks, Buck," I said smiling as I began brushing through my curls.

We sat in silence as I fixed my curly hair into a tight low ponytail. And once I was finished I smiled proudly at myself before walking over to my vanity where I grabbed a tube of lipgloss, coating it over my lips happily.

"Done!" I said turning happily towards Bucky who looked up from his phone.

"You look great!" Bucky said standing up and hugging me before letting go of me with a proud smile

"Eleanor, Wyatt's here!" My mom's voice called from downstairs.

"Go get your guy!" Bucky said leading me to the door encouragingly.

Here goes nothing.