Kenshi: you can't beat my Red-Eyes

Julia: I lost

Kenshi: that means this school stays and I get to keep my Red-Eyes and my brother keeps his Blue-Eyes

Then we headed back to the others and they were also surprised I could Synchro, Fusion, and XYZ Summon like my brother.

Shūzō: ok so Dante and Kenshi both won that means we keep our school

???: actually they have one more opponent

Then we looked behind Henrietta Akaba and saw Declan Akaba walk up.

Dante: so you decided to step out of your hiding spot Declan

Declan: how long did you know I was here

Kenshi: we knew you were here the whole time

Dante: let me guess you want to duel

Declan: but who should I duel you kenshi or your brother Dante

Dante: hey kenshi you cool if I duel him

Kenshi: all means get ready Declan my brother doesn't go down easy

Dante p.o.v

Me and declan walked out to the duel field and luckily shūzō remembered I prefer a normal because he didn't activate the action field then me and declan activated our duel disks.

Dante & Decaln: Let's Duel

Dante life points 8000

Declan life points 8000

Dante hand 5

Declan hand 5

Dante: I'll go first and I set the Pendulum Scale with Scale 0 Blue-Eyes Baby Dragon and Scale 10 Sorceress With Eyes of Blue

Blue-Eyes Baby Dragon Light Attribute P.S. 0 level 2 (atk 100/def 100)
Dragon/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

If you control a Blue-Eyes White Dragon you can special summon this card from your hand or extra deck. When this card is normal or special summoned you can add one normal Blue-Eyes monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand. Once per turn you can tribute this card to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon. This card can't be destroyed by battle, if this card is used for a Synchro Summon the special summoned monster can't be destroyed by battle.
Pendulum Ability: While this card is in your pendulum zone Blue-Eyes monsters you control can't be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn if your opponent special summons a monster you can discard one card and destroy that monster.

Sorceress with Eyes of Blue Light Attribute P.S. 10 level 2 (atk 200/def 500)
Spellcaster/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

When this card is normal or special summoned you summon one Blue-Eyes monster from your graveyard and increase its level by 1. This card can't be destroyed by battle or card effects. If this card battles an opponents monster your opponent takes damage instead. Once per turn you can add a Blue-Eyes monster from your deck to your hand.
Pendulum Ability: while this card is in your pendulum zone Blue-Eyes monsters you control gain 500 attack points. Once per turn if your opponent activates a card effect negate it and gain 500 life points for every Blue-Eyes monster you control.

Kenshi p.o.v

Yuya: where did he get pendulum cards

Then I took out the Pendulum cards I had so I could show yuya.