"Please relax..." Rim ask from his seat.

"SHUT IT YOU CRY BABY OF A CELESTIAL WANNABE!" Bakugou shouted as Rim slouches in despair.

The screen shows Musutafu roof tops at night. their crouching on the roof three silhouette are seen standing or crouching near the edge.

"Hmmm. what do we have here?" the one in front says with a distorted voice.

"Who that? and why ae they just chilling on the roof?" Kaminari ask as he stares at the screen

"Maybe if you shut up and watch you'd find out jammy yay." Jiro says as kaminari mirror Rim form of despair.

"Oh boss what is it? came another distorted voice from behind.

"It seems there a party going on and we weren't invited." The one now known as the boss says. with an over exaggerative gasp the third one drops to their knees.

"HOW COULD THEY?! AFTER ALL WEVE DONE FOR THEM?! ... whose party is it?" the third silhouette says as they look towards their boss.

The audience sweat drop at the third ones reaction.

"So why do they care so much about this party? I mean Im always down to party but still." Mina says while looking at her friends.

"Perhaps its not the type of party your thinking of miss Ashido." Nezu says as he stares at the screen.

"So what like a pool party? a little late for that don't yu think?" Kaminari asks.

"... What the fuck is wrong with you dunce face?" Bakugou ask as he stares at the Kaminari.

"Just some muggers that think going after women that are alone is fun." the boss says as he stairs at his counterparts.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Im gonna use their head as a new baseball." the third one says as if it was some fact rather than a threat.

"ugh. Thugs like that are the worse." Midnight says in disgust.

"Yea! beat those chumps!" Mountain lady cheered.

"hmmm" Aizawa stare at the screen with a skeptical look.

"Something wrong Sho?" Present mic asks.

"Just don't think there what everyone thinks they are." Aizawa answers while Mic looks at him confused.

"Welp lets a go" the boss says as he front flips off the building. The other two follow suit. One cannon balling down as the other one preforms a dive.

"These guys don't seem the serious type." Sero says with an amuse look.

While they plummet they grab onto the fire escape and parkour the rest of the way down. as they land surprisingly quietly. They are behind five man. Two of which had obvious mutation  quirks while the others are unknown.

"Listen lady give us the purse and maybe after a good time well let you go." The one with a clear rat mutation says with a cheeky grin.

"Stay away from me o-or else!" the women says with tears pricking her eyes.

"That so unmaly!" shouted the manly duo.

As the thugs stare at the defenceless lady they fail to notice three people approaching until

"AAAAAAAAAAH" two of the thugs yelled. everyone turns to face the two who yelled. as they turn on was unfortunate to tun just in time to get hit by a metal bat to the face. The remaining two were not expecting what they see. Three figures dressed in a white dress shirt two with a red ties and one with a red bow tie, a black vest, two had black dress paints while one a skirt, red combat boots, a utility belt, and what really fought their attention. A black helmet that completely covered their head with nothing but a wide smile on them. The shortest one being the one in the bow tie, who we know as the boss.