Mori x black!reader x Honey

*You've (Lauren) been dating Mori and Honey-senpai for a couple of years. You're the heir to multiple culinary and pastry schools around the world. The host club approached you a couple of months ago, asking you to cook for the club. You agree, but Honey always convinces Mori to sneak into the kitchen with him after class for special treats.

Lauren's P.o.v

I only have two classes during the week, so I'm in the kitchen preparing snacks for all the guests coming today. As I'm starting to ice a couple of cakes, I hear Lauren-channnn. You put down the icing bag and catch Honey as he jumps in your arms. Hey honeybun, I say as I kiss his cheeks and watch him grow flushed. Lauren-chan, me, and Mori finished our classes early so we could see you. Honey gushed as he jumped down and hugged my waist. Oh really now, I say as I bite my lip and look at Mori through my freshly done lash extensions. Yeah, Mori says as he kisses me passionately. No fair, I hear Honey say.

I wanna kiss too; he whines and pouts as he pulls at my skirt and Mori's jacket. Mori continues kissing me as he backs me into the table with Honey between us. Honey pouts before getting on his knees, flipping up my skirt, and pulling down my panties. I pull away from Mori and gasp as Honey kisses my dripping wet pussy. You taste so sweet, Lauren-chan; Honey giggles as he tongue kisses my cunt, making me tangle my fingers in his blonde hair. Honey pulls away with a final wet kiss, replacing his tongue with his fingers, setting a vigorous pace. Fuckkk, I moan as I bite my lip and look down at Honey while grabbing onto Mori's jacket to keep myself up as my knees go weak. Ohhhhh, right there, I moan as Honey hits my spot with his fingers. Fuckkkk Honey, I'm gonna come. I cry out as he stops pulling his fingers out; why'd you stop, I question as Honey licks his soaked fingers.

Lauren, we came for some cake, Mori says calmly as Honey jumps on the table and unfastens his pants, pulling out his dick that's dripping with precum. We also came to give you some dick; Honey says seriously as I bend down, licking from the base to the tip making sure I lick up the precum. Mori unfastens his pants and gets behind me, rubbing the tip of his dick against my dripping wet pussy. I began to bob my head taking more with each bob until I reached the base and looked up at black Honey as Mori started pushing his dick in while grabbing my hips. Honey tangles his hand in my hair, throat fucking me as Mori thrusts all the way in, making me moan loudly. You feel so good, Lauren-chan, Honey moans as I suck his dick while getting my back blown out by Mori. Yessss, baby, I'm finna cum I moan loudly, as I pull off with a lewd pop, then go back to deep throating Honey. Lauren-chan drinks all of my cum, okay, Honey, says sweetly as he pulls my hair to make me look at him before pushing my head all the way down and cumming down my throat. I swallow as much as I can before Mori pulls me back by my hair and starts to fuck my pussy mercilessly. So tight, Mori grunts and pants as he rubs my clit, pushing me over the edge. I cum, squirting all over his dick and hand as Mori fills my cunt.

I gasp as he pulls out and stops me from hitting the floor. Honey slides my panties up and giggles before kissing my forehead and then my lips passionately. Tamaki knocks on the door, letting Honey and Mori know that hosting is about to begin. Before they host, they help me clean up the kitchen and begin to walk out; Mori holds the door open for Honey. Lauren-chan, we can't wait to have more of your cake after school. It's our favorite flavor, right, Takashi? Honey asks as he smiles at me cheerfully. Biting his lip when he sees cum running down my legs. Yeah, make sure you hydrate. We don't want a repeat of last week, Mori scolds as he and Honey go to their table and begin hosting.