Welcome Professor

Flash Back
 "He's coming James!" My mum shouted, at this time I was only 7 years old, but I knew somebody bad was coming, "We need to hide them! He is going to come after them. He will show no mercy." My parents entered my room, "Salvadora, we are going to play hide and seek in the nursery, okay?" I nodded and ran into my brother's nursery, "Harry! We are playing hide and seek. Okay? Don't make noises." I was so innocent, not realizing that this would be the last time, in years I would see my baby brother, and the last time I would ever see my parents again.
I went and hid in Harry's crib and under his blankets. I heard the downstairs door slam open and my dad's voice, I don't remember what he was saying. Then mum came in slamming the door shut and locking it, she picked up Harry who was now crying, "Mummy?" I was scared, she looked at me tears filling her eyes, "Sally, know that your father and I love you so much. And we are so sorry." I started to cry, she kissed my forehead and the door broke open. A man in a black cloak walked in the room, pointing his wand at us, he spoke the infamous words that still scar me to this day, "Avada Kerdavra" A bright light came out of his wand, and my mum screamed. Harry and I started crying harder and screaming, I held him close to me, blocking him from the man who had just murdered my mother. 

He came closer to us, still had his wand pointing at us, and spoke the words once more, "Avada Kerdavra." But this time something else happened, he was screaming and I felt a burning sensations on my wrist. The light was blinding, I covered Harry's eyes and mine. After a moment, I uncovered my eyes, he was gone. All that was left was his black cloak. I crawled out of Harry's crib and went to my mum, "Mummy? The bad mans gone. You can wake up now." She didn't move, I ran downstairs to find my father, he was on the stair case in a weird position. I shook his shoulder, "Daddy?" I started crying again, "You can't be gone too."

Present
"Miss Black." I shook myself out of my thoughts, "Are you sure you want to become a Professor here?" I nodded, looking at Professor Dumbledore, "Yes. It's been my dream since I began here." He nodded, knowing there was more behind it, "You want to see your brother again." I nodded, "I still can't get custody of him, even though I am of age." He sighed sadly, "I know Salavadora, it will take time. But for positions here, there is potions and DADA." I nodded, "I would like to teach DADA, sir. Or the more advanced class." He smiled, "Still fascinated by those arts, aren't you Sally?" I smiled, "You know me, I am fascinated by the weirdest things." He chuckled, "I wouldn't expect less, for I did raise you." I nodded and got up, "You will be teaching two classes this year, not a lot of students can take the stress of DADA advance class, as you should know." I nodded and left.

I went to my dorm and packed the remaining of my things away, this was my last night in the student dorms. I took in my surroundings, I was moving into an individual room in the teachers dorms. I was a little sad, I had the best of times here, mostly with the trouble maker Weasley's. I smirked to myself, I did enjoy the last three years with Fred and George, pranking the teachers. I sighed, "Now I will be on the receiving end." I shook my head, but the upside to most of this, I will see my brother again. I was only separated from Harry is because my Aunt and Uncle didn't want a witch in their house. When I was five I already was developing my magic senses, they wanted to shelter Harry from that. But what they didn't know is, you can't. I grabbed my trunk and hauled it out of the student dorms, and made my way to the teacher's dorms.
Dumbledore spent his summers within the school and dealt with the Ministry. Because, legally, I was his daughter I had to stay as well. So it was the end of the summer here, so I was going to get use to everything, well, through a teachers point of view. I finally made it to the teachers dorms, there was a password to get into the dorm, like other dorms, "Hogwarts." I muttered, 'One of these days, a student is going to break into the dorms.' I grabbed my trunk and walked though the common room. The common room was sleek and clean, it was professional. There was light blue walls, with white trimmings surrounding the bottom and top of the walls. The bookshelves covered most of the walls, they had a light chestnut finishing. I ran my fingers over the books, they had different variations of books then the students would. I could see myself in here after the classes I taught.

I went up the stairs, of course I was closer to the top of the dorm tower. Which pissed me off, I trudged my trunk up to my room. I stood outside it, my name was already on a plate next to the door frame, "Salvadora Black." My last name was Black, due to my proper guardian was Sirius Black, but he was in Azkaban. I shuddered at the thought, but we didn't want people to know me as Salavadora Potter. I didn't want the fame. Luckily no one, other than Fred and George, knew of my real name. I pushed the door open, to reveal a bedroom. It was decent sized room, the room had two doors leading into different rooms. One door led to a beautiful . I walked in, it had books full of DADA spells and even dark spells. I shuttered at the thought, I left the study and went to the other door which led to a decent sized . I smiled at it, I left the bathroom and walked two the doors that led out to the balcony, I opened the doors and the was breath taking. Dumbledore knew I loved the forest scenery. 

I closed the doors and started unpacking my things. My thoughts started to drift to Harry, I remember when we were little he looked an awful like dad. I smiled at that, he would probably break a lot of hearts, if he looked like dad. I took the pictures out of my family and put them on my dresser, these were the only memories I had of them. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the bad memories, that night still haunts me to this day. Harry was lucky, he didn't have to remember it, he was too young. I was just putting the last bit of clothing away when I heard the knock on my door, "Sally, it's Hagrid." I smiled and opened the door, "Hello, Hagrid. What can I help you with?" He smiled, "Well, I need to do some shopping with young Harry tomorrow." My heart skipped a beat when we said my brother's name, I nodded, "You knew the key to the vault, I'm guessing." He smiled, "Yeah." I went to my trunk and took out a little chest, it had my family's valuables in it, I grabbed the key and brought it over to Hagrid. I said jokingly, "Now, don't lose that, Hagrid." He chuckled, "It was one time, Sally." 

With that, Hagrid left to go shopping for school shopping with Harry. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, I looked in the mirror. I smiled, 'I look at lot like, mum.' I took the ponytail out of my hair and let my hair cascade down my back. I stripped of my clothing and got into the shower. Once I got out and got dressed, there was a knock on my door. I walked over to the door, and opened it, it was Minerva. I smiled, "Hello, Minerva." She smiled, "Hello, Sally. We could use your assistance moving a Professor in." I nodded, I went and grabbed a cardigan and threw on some Vans and followed her, "What's this new Professor's name?" She smiled, "His name is Professor Quirrell, he will be teaching the less advance DADA." I nodded, and she continued, "But the man has a horrible stutter." I laughed, "That was nice, Minerva, very nice." She looked at me confusedly, "What, I was stating a fact." 

We got to the entrance of Hogwarts and a man with a purple turban and what looked like very expensive robes stood, with a trunk, Minerva and I walked over, "Oh, Professor Quirrell, this is Sal- I am already doing it. This is Professor Black, Professor Black meet Professor Quirrell." I held my hand out and he took it and kissed the top of it, "P-pleas-sure to m-meet you." I smiled, "Pleasures all mine, Professor." He smiled, I grabbed one of the trunks, "I am guessing you are the fortunate man to claim the bedroom on the bottom floor of the Teachers Dorms?" He smiled and nodded. We started walking to the dorms and he asked, "I-is t-this your f-first year a-as w-well?" I nodded, "I just graduated from here. It's been my dream to become a Professor, especially a DADA teacher." He smiled, "N-nice to h-have s-someone who s-shares the i-interes-st." I nodded.

We got to his dorm and I helped him settle in, "See you tomorrow, Professor." He smiled, "G-goodnight, Professor." I shut the door behind me after I left and made my way to my dorm. When I got to the door, there was a letter on the door, from Hagrid,
'Harry got the same exact wand like You-Know-Who.' 

I shook my head, Hagrid worries about all of this. If there is any word about Voldemort, he always tells me, fussing about my well being. Let me put it this way, only four people know my true identity. Hagrid, Dumbledore and the Weasley Twins. Everyone else thinks Dumbledore took me in when my 'father' was arrested. When in reality Sirius is mine and Harry's godfather. I crumpled the note and set it on fire, throwing it into the fireplace. I took off my shoes and cardigan and flopped onto my bed. I sighed, 'My first day tomorrow.' I smiled, I was excited but nervous for tomorrow. I was happy to see Harry again, but that is all that is too it, see him. I wouldn't be able to talk to him, or at least, not yet. I was nervous, because I was teaching tomorrow, I knew the materiel like the back of my hand, but it still was going to be a little difficult. With all these thoughts consuming me, I didn't realize that my doors were open. And that I left them open when I fell asleep, letting the dangers that lurk in the night, have a chance to get in.