2

Mark's pov

"Pam." I rushed down the wooden stairs to her as she was leaving the dorm building.

"I had a feeling you were waiting for me." She laughed as I stopped in front of her.

"You are the one who skipped class."

"Yeah, but I had to show around one of the new students." She smirked as she walked away from me into the courtyard.

"Spill it, now." I followed her.

"Well, she is very sweet, and Luke tried to make a move on her."

I took a deep breath to control my anger.

"I told him to go away and pulled her in a different way." Pam said looking at me, "I also told her that he tries too hard to be a bad boy."

"She will never go for him, she has always hated him. He makes her so uncomfortable." I balled my fist up.

"She moved away from him, I don't think she noticed it but I saw her take a few steps towards me."

"Her soul knows." I smiled as my body relaxed.

"You need to be careful with this one, Something doesn't seem right. There is something different about this life that she has been given."

"I will look into that, thank you."

"Other than that, please don't kill this one. She seems so sweet and I actually do miss my best friend."

"Why does everything think that I want to kill her? Trust me, I want her alive with me." I shook my head.

"I know." She laughed, "But I need to go to class. Bye Romeo." She skipped away.

"I keep telling you guys that Romeo would not like you calling me his name. Plus, I didn't and will never sleep with my family!"  I stopped in my tracks.

"Something is different about this one." Luke said walking behind me.

"You are to stay away from her." I growled as I turned around glaring at him.

"But she is so hot! It is tempting to keep talking to her. She is like a drug." He laughed.

"She wants nothing to do with you, did you see the side step she did when you came near her?"

"She remembers who I am."

"Yeah how you hurt her!"

"Oh, she had fun with me!"

"You emotionally hurt her! And her last body told me that you physically hurt her."

"There is no proof." He smirked then walked away.

I shook my head then headed to the library, it is the only place that I can get some peace around here. As I was almost there I felt her getting closer. 

"Hey." I heard Luke's voice to my right.

I need to follow him to make sure he stays away from Amy. As soon as I found him he was talking to Amy, she took a step back from him.

"How is your first day?"

"I only have been here for a few hours so I don't know if you can call it a day."

I walked over to them.

"Okay, how is your first couple hours?" He laughed.

"Luke." I called out for him. "Can you tell that she wants nothing to do with you?"

"That is what you think." He laughed.

"I just want to go back to my dorm." She said softly.

"I can walk you." Luke said.