BakuDeku

Contains:
Tall!Izuku
Fluff
Mature language
No Quirk AU

Deku POV

I grabbed the piece of paper sitting on the counter, putting it in my pocket as I walked out the door. The sudden cold pricked at my face and arms making me shiver as I continued walking.

I looked around me as I walked, admiring the beauty of the white blanket of snow covering the ground as the light reflected off of it, making it seem like it was almost glowing. I looked at my phone.

3 blocks until I was at my boyfriends house. I sighed as I slipped it back in my pocket and starting walking faster than before, almost running to get to Kacchan's house faster.

————

Just a little longer. I could make it. I shivered as the cold wind blew against my face. I was almost there. Soon I'd be able to see him.

————

As soon as I saw the door, I started running towards the house. I knocked and waited as the door opened to reveal my hot-headed-ash-blonde boyfriend.

I practically tackled him as he shut the door. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, seeking warmth, as he held his arms around my torso.

"Why didn't you wear a fucking jacket?! You're freezing, Damn nerd." He said, a little angry. I hummed in response as I felt the heat radiating off of him.

He sighed as he grabbed my hand and walked to the living room, dragging me right behind him. He sat on the couch in front of the fireplace as I did the same, but basically laying down.

I hummed as he draped a blanket over me and pulled him down with me. After a while, I moved my head so I could look at him.

He looked right back at me and spoke. "Why didn't you wear a fucking jacket?" He growled. "Didn't have time..." I mumbled.

He still had a mad look on his face so I lifted my head and kissed his cheek, causing his expression to soften and a slight tint of pink to dust his cheeks.

"Hmm.. love you Kacchan..." I mumbled, pulling him closer by his waist. "Love you too, fucking nerd." He said softly as he layed his head on my chest.

I brought one of my hands up to run it through his soft ash blonde spikes. He hummed as I played with his hair for bit. He eventually fell asleep while I laid there. I admired his features, now more relaxed making him even more adorable.

I moved my hand to his back, resting it there. I closed my eyes and started to drift off, the exhaustion of walking here finally getting to me along with the comforting warmth. Slowly, I let myself slip into the dream world.

A/N Sorry it's short!! I don't really have many ideas rn so it's a bit difficult to write. Anyways I will do part two's and stuff if you guys want me to, I promise I will try to make the next one longer!