KamiBaku

(A little bit of KiriDeku)

Contains:
Tall!Denki
Fluff
Mature language

3rd POV

"Um Denki, bro, does he always do this?" Kirishima asked, watching Kaminari and the sleeping boy in his lap. The electric blonde laughed at the redheads shocked expression. "Yeah dude. All the time." He said with a smile.

"Aw Kacchan's so cute when he's not angry!" Midoriya exclaimed, motioning to the sleeping Katsuki on Denki's lap. "If only he was that peaceful all the time." The brunette mused. They walked off into the kitchen, leaving the 3 boys in the common room.

The sleeping ash blonde started to squirm in his boyfriends lap. Denki, being the good boyfriend he his, rubbed circles on the blondes back in reassurance that he was still there. It calmed the Pomeranian enough to where he cuddled more into the electric blondes chest.

"How did you get him to be so... calm?" Kirishima asked in wonder. "It wasn't that hard, he's really just a big softie." Kaminari said and shrugged. Soon, people started piling into the common room for movie night and saw the sleeping blonde, stopping to coo over how cute he looked when he was sleeping.

The low rumble of talking slowly got louder, waking Katsuki up from his nap. His eyes fluttered open as he tiredly rubbed at them. He yawned and leaned back onto his boyfriend trying to shut the noise out and go back to sleep.

Unfortunately, ignoring the loud talking didn't work for the hot headed boy. "Babe!" Katsuki mumbled. "Hmm?" Kaminari hummed, looking at the ash blonde. "Tell them to be quiet! I wanna sleep!" He sulked. The electric blonde chuckled at Katsuki and turned to Kirishima. "Hey man, can you tell them to be quieter?" He asked the redhead.

Kirishima nodded. "Sure bro, I got it." He then stood up and yelled, "GUYS BAKUBRO'S TRYNA SLEEP HERE! NOW, UNLESS YOU WANT A GRUMPY POMERANIAN YELLING AT YOU, QUIET DOWN!" He then sat back down just to be cussed at by the 'Grumpy Pomeranian'. "What the hell shitty hair!? Shut the fuck up before I beat your loud ass!" He said annoyed.

The redhead, with a shit eating grin, put his arms up in an 'in my defense' kind of way before saying, "Sorry Bakubro!" And turning back to the group of people, who were now watching the movie that had just started playing. The ash blonde nuzzled into his boyfriends neck cutely, getting a few 'Awww's from the girls watching them.

Katsuki mumbled something into his boyfriends neck, but not loud enough for him to hear. "What was that babe?" The electric blonde asked him. "Said I love you idiot.." the tired hot head grumbled. His boyfriend chuckled at his grumpiness before replying. "I love you too."

Eventually they both fell asleep, Kirishima being the good bro he is, draping a blanket over both of them before going back to his boyfriend.

"Why don't we ever do that?" Midoriya asked him. A surprised look made its way onto the redheads face. "Izu, are you serious? That's all we ever do babe." Kirishima told him. The greenette pouted and cuddled up to his boyfriend.

And while all this was happening the girls were all squealing in a corner at seeing the cuteness of the boys.

A/N Well... I got the first one done atleast so I'm proud of myself! Sorry if it was short or bad but I'm still working on improving my writing and I didn't have any other ideas for this one. So anyways 1. Just know I'm a huge Multishipper, 2 Drop a comment on what scenarios or ships you want, 3. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️