~The way we met~

Freeks POV:

I woke up and saw that it was 08:55. 

SHIT school was starting in 5 minutes and its my first day so i cant be late!

I ran to the shower and brushed my teeth cause i can and putted on some underwear cause im addicted to sleeping naked.

I put on my Star Wars tee, took pants from my dad cause i am Freek Vonk

My mom made me breakfast because she is the most sweetest person in the world.

'FREEK GET YA GAY ASS OVER HERE' I heard my mom yelling from downstairs. I ran downstairs and i saw ONE DIRECTION!!!?!??! 'what are yall doing here' was the only thing i could say. then i realized that school was starting NOW. 'We could give you a ride' Louis sayed. I screamed: YUUUUUHHH PLEAAASEEE DAADDYYYSSSSS*moans*' I ran to the bathroom to get my shoes and got in One Directions car.

*Harry kept looking at me?*

*Maybe he likes me*

*Nah im 20 years older then him*

*But age is just a number*

~At school~

I walked in and Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam walked behind me cause they where scared i was gonna get bullied. EVERYONE but like EVERYONE was looking at me. Totally not cause im a full grown 40 year old man, no CAUSE MOTHER FUCKING ONE DIRECTION WAS BEHIND ME! 

~In class~

I looked at my class and saw- OMG is that the one and only GERALD JOLING!!?!!!?

Gosh, I have been crusing on him since i was 12 

Even tho he is 60 i dont care

*Age is just a number*