the library

(top POV)

I was grabbing a book of the shelf. I looked to my left and saw a short girl probably about 5'3ish trying to reach for a book she was grunting and letting out small moans as she tried and tried stretching her up high to reach but she still couldn't reach high enough. The way she was struggling was honest really cute. I chuckled a little under my breath and she looked at me and laughed as well.

??- could you help me pls

She asked me blushing a little 

y/n- mhm

I walked over to where she was and slowly looked her up and down. she kinda looked familiar but i couldn't figure out why she did. I reached up and grabbed the book for her. I handed her the book. I went to turn and she kinda pulled my hand back a little making me turn back around.

??- so what's your name because you look really familiar

y/n- oh, its y/n what's yours

??- oh my name is emily

y/n- hmm... you looked really familiar too but i don't recognize your name either 

i said laughing a little 

I sat down on the floor in between two of the book shelves and i patted the ground next to me motioning for her to sit down. She sat down and we kinda sat there in awkward silence for a minute.

y/n- so where would i know you from because honestly look really familiar too

emily- I really don't know 

She stood back up and laid the book she had in her hands onto the bookshelf. I kinda unintentionally was staring at her ass. I kinda zoned out until she turned around and was looking at me and giggling a little bit.

i laid my head back against the bookshelf i was leaning on and laugh

y/n- im sorry

I said laughing

emily- nah your good

she said as she turned back around. I was staring at her body again and she was honestly making me horny. Her body was super curvy and her face was really cute. I started to notice her intentionally bending down and it was making me even more horny then i was. 

She got another book and sat down next to me again and opened it and started reading. I put my hand on her thigh and i could see her smirk out of the corner of my eye as i moved my hand up and down her thigh. I slowly got higher and higher up her thigh until my hand was grazing over her clit pussy through her shorts. She unbutton her shorts and i slowly slipped my hand into them and started rubbing her clit in circles slowly through her panties.

emily-mmm

She moaned lightly as i continued to make circular motions on her clit with my thumb.

y/n- do you like that, slut?

emily- mm yes it feels so good

I smirked and slowly got up and sat on her lap. I began to kiss her and suck slowly on the tip of her tongue while i continued to rub her clit this time going into her panties.... now i was able to feel how wet she was for me. I entered 2 fingers into her tight pussy.

She continued to moan into my mouth as i sucked on the tip of her tongue and smirked into her mouth. 

I felt her hands move up my stomach . she made her way up my body eventually making her way to my boobs and massaging them making me moan a little as i continued to finger her pussy and kiss her.

I broke the kiss and stared into her eyes as i fingered her

emily- mm fuck

She moaned a little to loud 

y/n- shhh

I whispered as i giggled a little

i could tell she was close to cumming. her eyes were rolling back a little and her mouth was hanging open. 

y/n-who else can make you feel this good

she didn't answer so i wrapped one of my hands around her throat and continued to finger her harder then before

emily- im gonna cum

y/n- no, your gonna hold it until you answer my question... who else makes you feel this good 

i whispered into her ear trying to remain as quiet as possible.

emily- only you do y/n, can i please cum now

y/n- mhm

she came and i took my fingers out of her shorts. they were coated in her white cum. it dripped off my finger a little. I stuck my tongue out and slowly laid my fingers down onto my tongue and sucked her cum off of my fingers. She was looking at me with lustful eyes as i did so. she leaned forward and kissed me... creating a mixture of my spit, her spit, and her cum in our mouths until i swallowed it.

lol hope you liked it ig.... i tried my best lol lol lol k BYE DHJHFIE