[6]

1983
Xaviers school for gifted youngsters
10 years later...

I began walking down the hall seeing Alexander and Hank and a newcomer. I walk upto them, "Alexander! It's good to see you." I smile.
He nods "hey y/n, it's good to see you too."
"Who's this?" I look to the newcomer.
"My brother, Scott."
Scott puts his hand out to shake, I shake it. "Nice to meet you Scott. I'm y/n"
Scott nods "nice to meet you too."

I smile to all 3 of them, "well I better get going!" They nod and I begin walking upstairs.

A while later...

I walked back down the stairs seeing a familiar face...
"RAVEN!" I shout, running down the stairs. Hank is there too. I pull her into a hug.
"Hey kid, you've gotten so big." Raven smiles.
Happy tears begin to fill my eyes "I've missed you so much!"
"Raven. Wow. Uh. - I... You're..." Hank smiles.
"Not blue? It's like you and I have that in common now."
Hank shook his head "No. No, I meant... You're... You're back. I never thought I would see you here again."
"Yeah, me neither." Raven sighed
"I'm blue. I'm Kurt." Chimed a voice from behind. I look over letting go of raven and looking the, in fact, blue man up and down.
"Oh, right."
"Kurt Wagner." He smiles, and I put my hand out for him to shake "Welcome." I give him a welcoming smile.
I step away "well, Hank raven, you two catch up. I'll show Kurt around."

Next thing I know it jubilee is walking with Kurt and showing him around.

"It's my first time in America. I am very excited to see your culture." Kurt smiles.

Scott chimes in "well, you are not going to see it here. The only thing American about this place is that it used to be British."
Jubilee sighed "This is Scott. He is new here too."
Scott got up and off the couch "And I'm already up for a prison break. What do you say we take this blue guy on a little field trip? I'm sure there's a mall around here somewhere."
Kurt gave Scott a confused look "What's a mall?"
"What's a mall? Alright. Now it's a matter of national pride. - Civic duty."
Jean sighed "Scott."
"What? You've been cooped up here for a long time. You too y/n, And the Professor is not even home."
Kurt added "I-I like to go to the mall." "Try it-"
Scott smiled "Alright. Where does he keep his cars?"
"I'm staying, I have business here." I note
Scott rolls his eyes "whatever."  And They walk away.

Peters POV
I stood at the road looking at the mansion, the basketball court was exploding. I look to my right and there sat 4 kids in a yellow sports car, buckled in, having the time of their life.

I ran inside of the mansion, and down to this cool, high tech basement. Finding the source of the explosion, after flicking some metal pieces away I got to work.

First taking that Hank guy out, then a blondes, then this very pretty brunette.

I moved onto all the kids taking them outside one by one as the house exploded.

And saving a poor girl from the most awkward kiss imaginable, I also saved some fish, and helped a kid with his hair.

Taking a kid and throwing him out the window in some blankets.

Then breaking and window, stealing the curtains and setting them up as a sort of net for the kids. Then throwing the kids out the window.

Saving more kids, eating pizza, and saving a dog.

Breaking more windows, and at the last stop.

There she was, just as beautiful as before. I've missed her so much. I picked her up in my arms. Running down to the grass, time picking back up into normal speed.

Your POV
The world became a blur for a second, and before I know it I'm outside in... His arms. His silver hair, the jacket, nothing's changed. But then I remember, how he left me... 10 years not even a single visit. I snap.
"Put. Me. Down."

His eyes widening giving me a sad look and setting me down. He shook the sadness away "Wow!"
Hank looked to peter "Where... Where did you...?"
"I was looking for the Professor. I thought he lived here." Peter said looking at the remains of the mansion.
"They took him away." Hank shook his head.
"Who?!-" I was cut off by the students.
"She's the one." "That's her." "Are you sure?" "Is she going to help us?"
The students chimed, around raven. In her natural blue form.
Hank looked over "They look up to you. Right now. They need you."
"That's not what they need." Raven started shifting back to her blond form.
The students gasped "Whoa! That's far out."
Scott ran up-to the mansion "What happened? Where's Alex? Where's my brother?"
Peter shrugged "I'm pretty sure I got everybody."
Hank sighed "Alex was closest to the blast."
Scott began yelling for his brother running into the wreckage, Jean and Kurt following after him.

A helicopter could be heard and a computer voice chimes "Please remain calm. Medical assistance is on the way. Please remain calm. Medical assistance is on the way. Please remain calm. Medical assistance is on the way. Please remain calm. Medical assistance is on the way."
A short haired brunette walked towards it as it landed "Hey! Moira MacTaggert, CIA! Thank God you're here!"
Raven had a look of realization "WAIT !-" I look to her before... the world went black.